• 175(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-15, 06:19)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 17:58)wheemer Wrote: I only have actual video files or .strm files and the problem happens on both. I just tested this to make sure.   
I can't help you more... You are the only one with this issue and I think many users use Emby.
And you do not give me the lines of the log where the issue appears...   

It's not hard to look for the playfile command I already mentioned. Past that there is no error so I'm not sure what you expect me to point out, like I am a programmer or something.

I have easily illustrated the problem exists in your skin only. If you don't want to fix your skin that's up to you.

I am trying to be helpful to improve a problem that just because I am the only one reporting it does not mean there aren't many experiencing it.

You are asking me to jump through hoops so that's fine. I will most likely move on to another skin so that I just won't be bother anymore with your skin.

Problem solved. 
It's difficult to fix an issue when I can't reproduce it... Especially that there is a good chance that it does not come from the skin but from an addon.

And in your log file there is only playing files from streaming, no playing file from library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi there,

today i have scrapped my hole library completely new. Before scrapping new, I also deleted all "*.nfo" files from my harddrives.
With this, I now have the "correct" views of posters also for movie-sets Smile

So for all who might have the same issue (in movie sets showing fanart instead of poster):
Complete new scrapping of library with deleting the old "thumbnail" folder and the db and especially delete all nfo-file for the movies.

At home I will have a look on the responsibility time in the shift-view. I hope its faster now...
(2017-12-15, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.9.1 on repository :

• Add new 'Icons Wall' view for PVR channels
Nice work on the Wall View Guilouz.......Looks great Smile
Btw, I think you may have a small bug in the TV Guide when switching views from Vertical/Horizontal. After changing view, I wasn't able to then exit Guide in the normal way. I had to select recordings from the sidebar and get back to the home menu that way.....Might be something you want to look at.
Guilouz,
I'm still seeing the same issue with the next up pop-up for Live TV. Currently, this pop-up is activated 5 mins before the end of the current programme playing. I know this for sure because I changed the Integer Duration amount from 5 mins to 1 min and my pop-up is now activating 1 min before the end of the current programme playing.

The next programme artwork is then displayed for a period of 30 Seconds (because that's the time frame-time you have set), but does not de-activate the pop-up after 30 seconds. What's happening after 30 Seconds is artwork changes again to the next programme and is not de-activating.

I've tested many times with different shows, which all result in this same behaviour.
So in summary, the pop-up is activating as expected, but is not de-activating when it's count down has completed.
(2017-12-15, 16:16)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.9.1 on repository :

• Add new 'Icons Wall' view for PVR channels
Nice work on the Wall View Guilouz.......Looks great Smile
Btw, I think you may have a small bug in the TV Guide when switching views from Vertical/Horizontal. After changing view, I wasn't able to then exit Guide in the normal way. I had to select recordings from the sidebar and get back to the home menu that way.....Might be something you want to look at. 
Not an issue, it's voluntary for possibility to switch between guide and channels without to return on home menu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-15, 19:47)Dumyat Wrote: Guilouz,
I'm still seeing the same issue with the next up pop-up for Live TV. Currently, this pop-up is activated 5 mins before the end of the current programme playing. I know this for sure because I changed the Integer Duration amount from 5 mins to 1 min and my pop-up is now activating 1 min before the end of the current programme playing.

The next programme artwork is then displayed for a period of 30 Seconds (because that's the time frame-time you have set), but does not de-activate the pop-up after 30 seconds. What's happening after 30 Seconds is artwork changes again to the next programme and is not de-activating.

I've tested many times with different shows, which all result in this same behaviour.
So in summary, the pop-up is activating as expected, but is not de-activating when it's count down has completed.
Condition visibility : [Integer.IsGreater(Player.Duration(mm),05) | Integer.IsGreater(Player.Duration(hh),00)] is only for do not show popup for programs less than 5min.

Condition visiblity : Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsLessOrEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30) is to show open 30sec before end of program

Can you try to replace line 8 in 'Custom_1134_PVRNextUp.xml' with this and try please : 

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(videoosd) + Window.IsVisible(fullscreenvideo) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),29) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),28) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),27) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),26) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),25) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),24) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),23) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),22) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),21) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),20)</visible>

To see if the popup is displayed for 10 sec to 30 sec from the end of the program
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-15, 21:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 19:47)Dumyat Wrote: Guilouz,

Condition visibility : [Integer.IsGreater(Player.Duration(mm),05) | Integer.IsGreater(Player.Duration(hh),00)] is only for do not show popup for programs less than 5min.

Condition visiblity : Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsLessOrEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30) is to show open 30sec before end of program

Can you try to replace line 8 in 'Custom_1134_PVRNextUp.xml' with this and try please : 
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(videoosd) + Window.IsVisible(fullscreenvideo) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),29) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),28) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),27) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),26) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),25) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),24) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),23) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),22) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),21) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),20)</visible>

To see if the popup is displayed for 10 sec to 30 sec from the end of the program  
Ok, leave it with me. Just missed 7.30pm programmes changes. Will catch next one in 20 mins time and see what happens. Smile
(2017-12-15, 21:32)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 21:15)Guilouz Wrote:  Can you try to replace line 8 in 'Custom_1134_PVRNextUp.xml' with this and try please : 
Code:

Ok, leave it with me. Just missed 7.30pm programmes changes. Will catch next one in 20 mins time and see what happens. Smile    
  No luck I'm afraid. Tested with 2 programmes starting at 19.50 and 19.55 Hrs and pop-up didn't even activate. Sad If you want me to try anything else let me know.....
G..
can you fix error in code.
-  missing includes for Widget (add some includes name and code add same as in "WidgetListPoster".This will fix missing inlude)
string for this is from tamplate "<include content="Widget$SKINSHORTCUTS[WidgetStyle2]">"...but if user didnt set all of 8 widget tis inlude will be just
"<include content="Widget">" , and make error in log Smile
-  WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[WeatherFanArtSingleImage_Current] is not defined
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-12-15, 22:15)Angelinas Wrote: G..
can you fix error in code.
-  missing includes for Widget (add some includes name and code add same as in "WidgetListPoster".This will fix missing inlude)
string for this is from tamplate "<include content="Widget$SKINSHORTCUTS[WidgetStyle2]">"...but if user didnt set all of 8 widget tis inlude will be just
"<include content="Widget">" , and make error in log Smile
-  WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[WeatherFanArtSingleImage_Current] is not defined
No idea how to fix this, there is already condition visibility for that in template.

Do you know which window return 'Label Formating: $VAR[WeatherFanArtSingleImage_Current] is not defined' ? I don't find this in my variables.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-15, 13:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 06:19)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote: I can't help you more... You are the only one with this issue and I think many users use Emby.
And you do not give me the lines of the log where the issue appears...   

It's not hard to look for the playfile command I already mentioned. Past that there is no error so I'm not sure what you expect me to point out, like I am a programmer or something.

I have easily illustrated the problem exists in your skin only. If you don't want to fix your skin that's up to you.

I am trying to be helpful to improve a problem that just because I am the only one reporting it does not mean there aren't many experiencing it.

You are asking me to jump through hoops so that's fine. I will most likely move on to another skin so that I just won't be bother anymore with your skin.

Problem solved.  
It's difficult to fix an issue when I can't reproduce it... Especially that there is a good chance that it does not come from the skin but from an addon.

And in your log file there is only playing files from streaming, no playing file from library. 
 I noticed that in mimic and Omni, after playing a file from a widget, when I hit stop the selection focus has been moved back to the left menu. I think this has something to do with the problem. Like I suspected before it almost seems like the skin is seeing a double press when hitting stop so that it thinks I clicked on the widget again. Because in this skin when I stop a file, the same widget selection is active.
(2017-12-16, 23:12)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 13:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 06:19)wheemer Wrote: It's not hard to look for the playfile command I already mentioned. Past that there is no error so I'm not sure what you expect me to point out, like I am a programmer or something.

Problem solved.  

I noticed that in mimic and Omni, after playing a file from a widget, when I hit stop the selection focus has been moved back to the left menu. I think this has something to do with the problem. Like I suspected before it almost seems like the skin is seeing a double press when hitting stop so that it thinks I clicked on the widget again. Because in this skin when I stop a file, the same widget selection is active. 
 If it were the case we would also have this issue with the videos of the library and not only with Emby.

Try to add an item in library without Emby (like normal use of Kodi), you will see that it does not happen.

Are there other people using Emby who do not have this problem ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have since switched skins, which required some module updates that make my install not compatible with your skin anymore so I can't test that.

It's funny how you still don't think it's a problem with your skin, even when other skins do not exhibit the same behaviour. Maybe you should add a disclaimer that states your skin only works with the native library of Kodi and no other addon?
(2017-12-17, 01:49)wheemer Wrote: I have since switched skins, which required some module updates that make my install not compatible with your skin anymore so I can't test that.

It's funny how you still don't think it's a problem with your skin, even when other skins do not exhibit the same behaviour. Maybe you should add a disclaimer that states your skin only works with the native library of Kodi and no other addon?
 I did not say that but it's not the skin that handles playing video. I do not see where it can come from. Since my skin is functional, you are the only one to have reported this and I think there are other people than you who uses Emby and who would have reported this issue.
I have try many things in widgets like youtube video, netflix video, video from library, video playlists... and all is working without your issue.

What exactly do you add as content in your widgets?

It's not that I don't want to solve your problem, it's that I don't see how, especially when I can not reproduce your issue...
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am using EmbyCon which is different from Emby... The Emby addon scans your library into the standard Kodi database, which is most likely how most Emby users are doing it.

EmbyCon is a bypass to the library scanning and is just a direct connection to the Emby server. There are many advantages to this.

Sorry to be bugging you, but it was such a letdown to have to leave your skin since the release of the awesome Christmas theme.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17