• 192(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hello, I want to ask if it's somehow possible when I scroll to the widget with movies on main screen to show plot of the selected movie on left side instead of menu. hope you underestand what I mean. Thank you for help.
(2018-01-19, 11:32)FairJohnyX Wrote: Hello, I want to ask if it's somehow possible when I scroll to the widget with movies on main screen to show plot of the selected movie on left side instead of menu. hope you underestand what I mean. Thank you for help.
 Many things are possible but I do not plan to do that because you have just to press 'i' button on widgets to have all info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I wonder that the latest version provided in the repository addon is 2.9.2?
(2018-01-19, 17:59)_BJ1 Wrote: I wonder that the latest version provided in the repository addon is 2.9.2?
 Yes 2.9.2 is the latest version on repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-19, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-18, 23:47)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi Guilouz,i need your help please.
I created a new parent node called "film in italiano" by Library node editor" and then i added that to home:
but i cant make to go directly to titles list like movie library does.look here:

Thanks.
It's better to use smartplaylist for that : http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

And point this smart playlist in Customize home menu. 
 Many thanks!
@Guilouz,
Is a OMDB api key still of any value for your skin? If so, where is it used for?
(2018-01-18, 21:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-18, 19:58)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote:  There is already this info (First aired & next aired for continuing tv shows and First aired & last aired for ending tv shows) on video info window.  

You might want to change the wording from "first aired" to just "Aired", When I saw "first aired" I was under the impression that it was the launch date of the TV show, until you clarified it. 
On TV Shows/Seasons windows, first aired corresponding to the 1st aired episode for the selected tv show. In Episodes window, first aired corresponding to the 1st aired episode for this selected episode. In all case it remains a first aired.

I understood, it just that in English "Aired" sounds more appropriate and covers both situations better than having "First aired", because "First aired" is more favorable to the TV Shows/all seasons window, I only mean this for the English point of view, I don't know for other languages.
(2018-01-20, 00:43)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,
Is a OMDB api key still of any value for your skin? If so, where is it used for?
 Not sure but only needed for IMDB rating on video info window.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have a weird problem with items being played again when they are played and then stopped from a home screen widget.
I have a plugin EmbyCon that integrates with Emby and plays back media items from that server, I have set up a custom home widget to show tv latest episodes and they display ok and I can play back items.
However if I play an item and then stop it the item will play again. This is because the play action of the EmbyCon addon is called again for that item that was just stopped.

I have narrowed the issue down to the following line:

xml:
<content sortby="year" sortorder="ascending">$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.FolderPath]</content>

in file:
includes.xml

it looks like the ListItem.FolderPath is being set as the content of the dynamic list and when the dynamic list triggers update the ListItem.FolderPath is called again and this is calling the play action again on the plugin.

Without knowing what you are trying to do here is there a way around this to not have to use the ListItem.FolderPath as the content for the dynamic list?
(2018-01-21, 11:13)null_pointer Wrote: I have a weird problem with items being played again when they are played and then stopped from a home screen widget.
I have a plugin EmbyCon that integrates with Emby and plays back media items from that server, I have set up a custom home widget to show tv latest episodes and they display ok and I can play back items.
However if I play an item and then stop it the item will play again. This is because the play action of the EmbyCon addon is called again for that item that was just stopped.

I have narrowed the issue down to the following line:

xml:
<content sortby="year" sortorder="ascending">$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.FolderPath]</content>

in file:
includes.xml

it looks like the ListItem.FolderPath is being set as the content of the dynamic list and when the dynamic list triggers update the ListItem.FolderPath is called again and this is calling the play action again on the plugin.

Without knowing what you are trying to do here is there a way around this to not have to use the ListItem.FolderPath as the content for the dynamic list?
FolderPath is needed to read the content from a folder like movies sets to show this content as mediaflags thumbnails.

Only things I can do is to disable it when embycon is installed.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I think this is going to be a problem with all addons that page a play method as the FolderPath of the ListItems it creates for playback items.

Example, any addon that uses setResolveUrl as the playback to external urls like youtube or any other such service will do the external call. The play action will not work as a content call is not possible to have the item play but the call will be made and the remote site will be pinged.
Probably not a big issue but also not that desirable.

Could you use a dynamic <include> condition to only include this skin code if the source is not a plugin?
(2018-01-21, 21:49)null_pointer Wrote: I think this is going to be a problem with all addons that page a play method as the FolderPath of the ListItems it creates for playback items.

Example, any addon that uses setResolveUrl as the playback to external urls like youtube or any other such service will do the external call. The play action will not work as a content call is not possible to have the item play but the call will be made and the remote site will be pinged.
Probably not a big issue but also not that desirable.

Could you use a dynamic <include> condition to only include this skin code if the source is not a plugin?
Can you replace lines 721 and 766 in Includes.xml file by this and said me if it's ok : 
Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(show_moviessetflag) + !String.StartsWith($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]FolderPath,plugin://)</visible>
 Estuary MOD V2 
Just tested this and it seems to still play again
I will try that tonight when I get home form work.

I am not sure it will work though, I "think" visibility does not stop a dynamic list content link from being called, it still calls the <content>path here</content> but just does not show it.

Anyway I will test this tonight and report back.
Hey!
I started to test Kodi Leia Builds with my AMLogic device and tried the few available skins.
This mod has the best set of features with a light install and good design possibilities. But there's one thing, I am really missing; Every skin (Arctic: Zephyr& Eminenceof @jurialmunkey has a function "show plot overlay after 3 seconds delay" which is a great feature for every fanart centric view. I would LOVE to see a feature like that finding its way into your mod.
Best thing would be to have an setting to set the delay, but if you can't find a way to implement a setting for the delay it wouldn't be a big loss (even though some mods of his skin added it), only the feature is important for me!
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17