• 291(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Required Add-ons :
Script SkinShortcuts : This addon is needed to personnalize home menu and widgets. Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is needed for Kodi 18 version.
Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is what we can not find. The link points go github repo which is down. I could not install the skin without this addon. @Harro  would you please check if you have this addon and possibly post the link where you found it?
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2019-10-02, 06:55)TimeZone Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Required Add-ons :
Script SkinShortcuts : This addon is needed to personnalize home menu and widgets. Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is needed for Kodi 18 version.
Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is what we can not find. The link points go github repo which is down. I could not install the skin without this addon. @Harro  would you please check if you have this addon and possibly post the link where you found it? 
I looked in my add on folder and also my userdata add on folder and did not find the script module simpleeval. So I am not sure if it is really needed since installing the skin, it seems to be running fine.
I just clicked the first links on each of those required add ons and installed. In all fairness, never bothered clicking that second link--script.module.simpleeval.
One Problem on a Raspberry PI 1 with clean install of Libreelec and Kodi 18.4:
Changing from Estuary to Estuary Mod V2 Skin hangs on "writing screen shortcuts 100%". After a reboot kodi hangs on Estuary Mod logo.
Any ideas?
(2019-10-06, 12:24)kedvsk Wrote: One Problem on a Raspberry PI 1 with clean install of Libreelec and Kodi 18.4:
Changing from Estuary to Estuary Mod V2 Skin hangs on "writing screen shortcuts 100%". After a reboot kodi hangs on Estuary Mod logo.

I have run this successfully on a pi3 and pi4.  It's possible a pi1 is too underpowered for kodi + skin.

Have you tried looking at the logs?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Hi,

under skin-shortcuts widets, the lock doesn't work. I even enabled master lock first before testing with no luck.
How can i fix it or what I my doing wrong?

Thanks
hi i wanted to build the skin on pc and restore to android but the abandoned script.skin.helper.skinbackup cant restore on android

https://paste.kodi.tv/lumaqudina

2019-10-27 10:15:51.203 T:17745 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> File is not a zip file:
ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> File is not a zip file

can i restore it via script.embuary.helper or are you going to switch to it? thanks
ops...sorry friends.
it's 30 october ok.... it's possible to disable the Halloween theme?

​​​​​​or it's simply need to wait the 2 November?

*edit*
found myself solution by Google on same thread..... the option to disable the themes it's on "extra". previously i don't have watched them.... lol.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Estuary v18 not working with Kodi 19 alpha (10.30) and also have problems with Skin Helper addons. (service and widgets)
(2019-10-31, 14:11)Joco1114 Wrote: Estuary v18 not working with Kodi 19 alpha (10.30) and also have problems with Skin Helper addons. (service and widgets)

probably developer already know it... also like the estuary mod v1 it's work only on kodi 17 build....
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Love your Halloween Theme! You make using Kodi look good and fun with your Skin-Themes man, keep up the good work! Smile
Is it possible to remove movies / series poster under iptv simple client and only show the station logo?
(2017-12-07, 23:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 21:22)tehax Wrote: Understand.  Can you add a switch for showing either channel logos or channel numbers? Or where do i have to edit this manualy?
 In MyPVRGuide.xml in channellayout. 
Could you please provide more information on how to do this?
I opened the file MyPVTGuide.xml, located the section "channellayout" but when I was there I didn't know which value I needed to change and to what.

Could you please clarify or tell me where I can find the info on how to do this?
(2019-11-06, 18:32)ohgani63 Wrote: Hi. I'm using the translator to help. Please.
If you press the movie button on the main menu, I hope the number index doesn't come out. It's on basic skins, but it's not on mod v2. Somebody help me Please

ex> movie title / 1/1334 <-- i need number index

I'd like it to look like the screen shot below, but it's inconvenient because it's not here. Somebody help me.
The picture is the basic skin of an extuary.​​​​​​​

(2019-11-06, 18:34)ohgani63 Wrote: I'd like it to look like the screen shot below

The pictures in both your posts are not showing/working.
Please user https://imgur.com as an alternative.
I have a problem with keyboard navigation when customizing the main menus.

The above picture shows a new menu item on the left, which has the "8 rows" widgets enabled, and the first widget is a parent node from video library.

However it is not possible to navigate to this with keyboard (and therefore remote).

I also added netflix, and had the same thing.

If I add them to the actual "movies" page, it all works fine, also TV Shows, however I cannot add to any other main menu item.

When using VNC and the mouse, it works, and in fact after that I can navigate with keyboard, however then I can't navigate OUT of the row....

Any ideas?

EDIT: added playlists as a widget, and also doesn't work on the videos main menu item.  Looks like quite a few that don't allow navigation with keyboard.  Hopefully it's a quick fix!
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
  • 291(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17