Using Krypton : I cannot install My Pictures Database
Hello,

I try to install My Pictures Database addon.
I do follow the guide, and at the end, when I click the "Install" button", nothing is downloaded : back to previous extension page.
No error message, it's like the super repo repository simply does not work (tried other addons on same page without success too)

A simple question : is super repo repository "Krypton-compatible" ?

Thanks.
In my log file,
ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Couldn't connect to server(7) for http://redirect.superrepo.org/v7/addons/

Everytime I try to use superrepo, I get a similar error.
is super repo repository "Krypton-compatible" ?

Is there another way to install this addon ?
Ok, I did find it here !
Installation : oK. I'm configuring it.
For reference, we don't support anything to do with SuperRepo here - it's on our banned_add-on (wiki) list because of some of the addons it contains. I can't comment on the "legitimacy" of the repository you've found, so all I'll say is "be careful" - if you're installing an entire repo, there's no predicting what else it could install or what access it has to your system afterwards.

There is a support thread for the MyPicsDB addon on this forum - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133905 - so that will tell you the current status and how to install it.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-02-14, 14:03)Prof Yaffle Wrote: For reference, we don't support anything to do with SuperRepo here - it's on our banned_add-on (wiki) list because of some of the addons ...

Ok, thank you for this information.
As I wrote, I'm a new user, and have no Kodi background knowledge.
I discover this really useful Media center.

I only use it for
My pictures
My music (I did encode all my 33, 45, cds, even old 98rpm from my gramophone.
My own family vidéos

I've scanned all covers of my dvds and bluerays. This is why I install this pictures database addon.

Following your answer, I remove the superrepo. repository
Thanks for helping.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Krypton : I cannot install My Pictures Database0