Audio dropouts flac files [v17 Krypton] on Fire Stick
OK, have spent days trying to sort this, to no avail.. playing flac files over network results in stuttering at start of playback and intermittent dropouts/pauses in the Audio. To verify is not network issue, have tried various protocols (smb, NAS etc) with no result. Have also eliminated both network and Fire Stick issues by purchasing Vimu Media player, installing on stick, accessing networked files via smb and everything works perfectly, so problem lies within Kodi.
Have also researched in wiki and edited advance configuration xml file, removed addons that may have been draining resources, tried every possible expert setting, but the problem persists. Has anyone any ideas? This is very frustrating as Kodi has a better library and less clunky interface, but at the end of the day will not play the audio consistently, rendering the music player rather useless for streaming high quality audio files, which is unfortunate.

Help/explanation would be greatly appreciated!
(2017-02-17, 17:01)Crisjj63 Wrote: OK, have spent days trying to sort this, to no avail.. playing flac files over network results in stuttering at start of playback and intermittent dropouts/pauses in the Audio. To verify is not network issue, have tried various protocols (smb, NAS etc) with no result. Have also eliminated both network and Fire Stick issues by purchasing Vimu Media player, installing on stick, accessing networked files via smb and everything works perfectly, so problem lies within Kodi.
Have also researched in wiki and edited advance configuration xml file, removed addons that may have been draining resources, tried every possible expert setting, but the problem persists. Has anyone any ideas? This is very frustrating as Kodi has a better library and less clunky interface, but at the end of the day will not play the audio consistently, rendering the music player rather useless for streaming high quality audio files, which is unfortunate.

Help/explanation would be greatly appreciated!
Hello:
Two years later, I have exactly the same problem with kodi 18.0 and 18.6 on my smart tv android TCL brand. I try everything thay you said without resluts. Did you solve the problem? How?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio dropouts flac files [v17 Krypton] on Fire Stick0