• 3(current)
Mod Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)
(2018-10-02, 23:59)chamkill Wrote: I'm using a m3u file with groups in this m3u,
I Can change between different groups in pvr but i haven't groups appears like the pic 🤔
I'm using a mi box and can't select groups on the bottom left corner option with my remonte 😢
The code for the EPG hasn't been changed, only the font sizes and spacings have been changed, therefore the problem you are having does not relate to this skin.

Please post this question in another relevant thread.
(2018-10-01, 09:58)black_eagle Wrote:
(2018-10-01, 09:28)chamkill Wrote:
(2018-09-15, 10:40)black_eagle Wrote:  Brilliant, I've grabbed it Smile

For ref, here is my remote.xml - works really well.  I have no idea why I didn't think of it myself!   Once again, many thanks.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<keymap>
  <TVGuide>
    <remote>
      <forward>NextChannelGroup</forward>
      <reverse>PreviousChannelGroup</reverse>
    </remote>
  </TVGuide>
</keymap>
 It's note include in this skin ? It's just usefull for me with a mibox ! I can't Switch groups with my remonte :/   
No because it overrides default behaviour.  You need to find the location of your userdata folder (see userdata (wiki)).  Inside that there is a directory called keymaps.  Create a file called remote.xml in the keymaps directory with the contents I posted and restart Kodi.  Now the ff and rew keys will change the channel group but ONLY in the guide window.  Everywhere else they will work as ff and rew. 
 hi black eagle, i try your xml on my mibox but it doesn't work.
so i try this...but it doesn,t work too Sad  can u help me with tihs ? thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<keymap>
  <TVGuide>
    <remote>
      <right>NextChannelGroup</right>
      <left>PreviousChannelGroup</left>
    </remote>
  </TVGuide>
</keymap>

for more info, the mibox's remote is a bluetooth device and it looks like this
(2018-10-02, 20:19)linknet Wrote:
(2018-10-02, 15:24)chamkill Wrote: How did u get the colored epg ?
And did u get the 2 groups Channel ?
1. Your backend TV Server needs to send genres/categories and Kodi will automatically assign colours to them.
2. You can create multiple groups in the PVR settings. 
3. Custom shortcuts will not be added as I stated before WYSIWYG.
I can't get colored EPG too. I can in Xonfluence and Mod 2, but not in PLUS. Any help, please? Tnx!
I can't get colored EPG too. I can in Xonfluence and Mod 2, but not in PLUS. Any help, please? Tnx!
(2018-10-12, 18:32)kibtu Wrote: I can't get colored EPG too. I can in Xonfluence and Mod 2, but not in PLUS. Any help, please? Tnx!

Firstly, which version of Kodi are you using, and secondly, do you get colours if you revert to the standard Estuary skin?
Thanks for keep the skin updated!
Happy new year
(2018-12-31, 18:51)popy Wrote: Thanks for keep the skin updated!
Happy new year

No problem, I thought that the release version of Kodi 18 would have been out by now so that I could finalise the skin.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you as well.
Any chance to get an bigger font on the channel switch page?
(2018-12-31, 20:45)popy Wrote: Any chance to get an bigger font on the channel switch page?

I think it's large enough, I can read it from twice the recommended viewing distance from my television, and my eyesight isn't perfect.
(2019-01-01, 09:37)linknet Wrote:
(2018-12-31, 20:45)popy Wrote: Any chance to get an bigger font on the channel switch page?

I think it's large enough, I can read it from twice the recommended viewing distance from my television, and my eyesight isn't perfect.
Are we speaking from the same xml?
Ill mean the attached one.
I can read the channel name gokd but the epg harder. My eyesight isnt also not perfect.

pOpY Image
@popy

Yes, that's the same one, I can read that easily from twice the recommended television viewing distance so I don't think it's necessary to increase the font size.
(2019-01-01, 13:14)linknet Wrote: @popy

Yes, that's the same one, I can read that easily from twice the recommended television viewing distance so I don't think it's necessary to increase the font size.
 Happy new year.
Would be nice if you can increase it a little bit because its too small for me on my 32 inch 3 meters away.

thx a lot
pOpY
@popy

That's a long way from a 32" television, I've sent you a PM with a modified version.
(2019-01-03, 19:20)linknet Wrote: @popy

That's a long way from a 32" television, I've sent you a PM with a modified version.
 Thanks a lot, installed new version a will take a look this evening and evaluate the WAF  Angel
Would be nice to see this change in the upcomming releases.

pOpY
(2019-01-03, 19:20)linknet Wrote: @popy

Thx, again for updating the skin.
Just a few questions:
  • Is the OP Version for v18 RC5.2?
  • Is the bigger font in channels OSD included (like the special version you have sent me)?
Thanks a lot
pOpY
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)3