• 39(current)
(fuse)neue
Hi,

Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.

Cheers
(2017-06-18, 05:01)Douganator Wrote: Hi,Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.Cheers
+1
me too
Long ago I used Eminence for months, then Zephyr was just perfection and only today did I change to this one, thank you very much for the beautiful art you've created!

Question if it's already possible in skin settings (I checked and didn't find, maybe I am missing it) to change the current point in time in the duration bar? Screenshot I highlighted the part I mean: http://i.magaimg.net/img/slo.png

I just want to get rid of that solid bar at the end of now playing point, I'd prefer the plain bar without that. If not possible that's fine just checking, thanks !
Super sharp skin, looks fantastic!! One question so I can make it perfect- the setting to change the skin color doesn't do anything when I click on it? Any ideas? I can try to figure out logs if you need them (haven't pulled them before). I'm using 17.3 on a Mi Box.

I see the settings.xml file too, I can manually edit that if that is a possibility also. Just not sure what the exact setting is or the values to change.

EDIT: After a little more searching I see I need to install a dependency. I'll give that a shot

Quote:You can install any dependencies from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies
You are looking for: script.skin.helper.colorpicker
(2017-06-18, 12:19)mccorner Wrote:
(2017-06-18, 05:01)Douganator Wrote: Hi,Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.Cheers
+1
me too
Not currently, but if you press info (or "i" on your keyboard) then the artwork will be hidden so you can see the fanart fullscreen.

(2017-06-18, 23:47)colbert Wrote: Long ago I used Eminence for months, then Zephyr was just perfection and only today did I change to this one, thank you very much for the beautiful art you've created!

Question if it's already possible in skin settings (I checked and didn't find, maybe I am missing it) to change the current point in time in the duration bar? Screenshot I highlighted the part I mean: http://i.magaimg.net/img/slo.png

I just want to get rid of that solid bar at the end of now playing point, I'd prefer the plain bar without that. If not possible that's fine just checking, thanks !
Thanks, glad you like it! Smile

What you are seeing is the cache progress bar - it shows how much of the current video is cached. No option currently, but I just added an option to disable this on latest github version:
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Show current video cache level in progress bar (you have to scroll down to see it)

(2017-06-19, 19:43)jsteinm1 Wrote: Super sharp skin, looks fantastic!! One question so I can make it perfect- the setting to change the skin color doesn't do anything when I click on it? Any ideas? I can try to figure out logs if you need them (haven't pulled them before). I'm using 17.3 on a Mi Box.

I see the settings.xml file too, I can manually edit that if that is a possibility also. Just not sure what the exact setting is or the values to change.

EDIT: After a little more searching I see I need to install a dependency. I'll give that a shot

Quote:You can install any dependencies from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies
You are looking for: script.skin.helper.colorpicker

Yeah that's the one you need. It should prompt you to install it though, odd that it isn't.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks!

Would it be possible at add an option similar to Skin Settings > video / music OSD > Show poster and plot when video is paused, but even when currently playing? I'd like to turn off the poster/plot if I hit info during playback, it covers too much of that lower real estate for me.
During video playback, it is possible to make the time counters on the bottom status bar (current & total time) easier to read? It appears they are grey on black and they are hard to read from across the room.

EDIT: nevermind, I found it in Settings>Interface>Skin>Colors. Thanks for the nice skin, I enjoy it very much!
Hi jurialmunkey

Any chance you can skin the Next Up Notifications add-on to match this wonderful skin?
Hi everyone,

So I've bitten the bullet and started to make a fullscreen mod of (fuse)neue based upon the Horizon mockups by Swageroni_ in the WIP skins section. This will be a more traditional skin setup. Still a long ways off completion but thought I should share some screenshots of my progress so far:

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Looking very good, cant wait to install this.
I just love vertical skins.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Beautyful
@jurialmunkey,

I'm still a big fan of the original fuse(neue) but great to have an option for the vertical fans Smile

Excellent work!!!!
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Will we be able to change elapsed/cached time bar color ?
My daily driver skin by the way. LOVING IT !
Hi there jurialmunkey love the skin

just a couple of things, I noticed when you have a movie collection (box sets) and highlight the box set it is displaying the logo of the first movie instead of not displaying it and I would like to know if you can you fix it by not having the first movie logos because it seems to happen on some box sets and not others or better still if possible to have there own logos for collections ? eg. Austin powers collection logo instead of no logos if thats possible.

the other is the info bar for the box sets scrolls up to display what collations are in there for the box sets but there is no info in there just blank. it works if you have hide plot disabled but enabling hide plot does not

one more thing is there is no flag for blu-rays that are in mpeg-2 format as it just displays Huh

cheers great skin
Hi Jurial, could you possibly put the release date for YouTube videos? Maybe next to Videos . YouTube (under the title)
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13