Release [RELEASE] service.subtitles.planetdp - English & Turkish subtitle service
This subtitle service is the replacement of divxplanet. They are the same guys but right now dont have as huge as a db as before. Hopefully they get better in time. They still have good amount of subtitles bith in Turkish & English

INSTALLATION:

Install repo from:

https://github.com/hbiyik/repository.biy...-0.0.2.zip

And later install from Biyik Repository

IMPORTANT:
Make sure you have vfs.rar or vfs.archive addons are installed to succesfully use the archive files

KNOWN ISSUES:
Some rar files created with newer versions of rar standart are not openned correctly by some versions of vfs.rar or vfs.archive. This is an issue with the Virtual File System addons not this addon.
Moved to subtitles add-ons by request
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Fixed country detection
Updated to version 0.0.9:

Completely rewritten since the site has totally changed
(2020-11-08, 00:03)boogiepop Wrote: Updated to version 0.0.9:

Completely rewritten since the site has totally changed

Thanks, I think it will work for a while. @boogiepop
I will try to install the repo again. The previous attempt has been failed. Since I use kodi on Xbox One it is a bit hard to trace the debug logs.
As ling as kodi 18 should not be a problem, there are also addons that collect logs automatically, you can find them in this forum
Today it started not to worl. It crash kodi
It works on my setup, did you install vfs.rar or vfs.archive? See first post.

If you still have problems please send a debug log
Kodi 19 now supported, in case any problem please send a debug log. But i think it should work fine
Do you consider updating it for Kodi 20? I would be really glad if you do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] service.subtitles.planetdp - English & Turkish subtitle service0