KODI 15.1audio greyed out NO Sound
Bout a brand-new android box trying to get audio no when I set up my videos however I have no audio nor can I there is a greyed out title where I would redirect the audio.
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No debug log no issue
It says logging where on some people's it says debudding. And I can't get sound to work at all.
you don't need sound to produce a debug log. Without one there won't be any help as we have no idea what's going on
Ouch it's brand-new out of box so I should return the box then yes.
X
(2017-03-12, 20:04)JOSHUALEEKENNEDY88 Wrote: Ouch it's brand-new out of box so I should return the box then yes.

Why not just provide a Debug log (wiki) as you have been advised to earlier in the thread? People are trying to help you but they need the log to do it.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I can't find a debugging log I see other people on YouTube however mine looks different and I stead of debuggig log just says logging
Click the link that says debug log above in my post. It explains how to produce one.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 15.1audio greyed out NO Sound0