v17 Migrate Krypton library back to Jarvis?/Synchronise ratings
I've had a day off so hopefuilly less grumpy.
(2017-03-20, 22:17)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Sorry i didn't give enough info - but i've had this music library for quite a while, changed paths using SQL apps etc so i assumed it was just causing issues now with the newer version or the transition to it went wrong.
I've always had backups, but i had some HDD issues recently so i lost most of them - all but one.
I'm back at Jarvis for now without issues (and backed that one up again).
Always good to take backups of your library, especially when trying new versions etc. I guess everyone has suffered a painful data loss at least once in a lifetime, then you get better at backups.

As for SQL changes to path causing the v17 issues, I just don't know for sure, but my bet would still be on an addon being at fault. Of course I'm a core data guy so I woud say that.

Quote:So next thing i'll try is a new KODI 17 install with a new library, then a rescan/transfer of the old one etc until i know what went wrong.
Some things i've already done is testing various skins, playback with/without extra addons (e.g. artist slideshow, screensavers etc)

Trying again would be a good idea, do so systematically and start a new thread to report any problems or ask questions. I will gladly help you, but I need you to do your part. Start with a clean install - default skin, no extra addons. Work in portable mode so not to interfere with any working Jarvis insatllation. If there isa problem with Kodi, or your data that is the way to find it.
That's what i was planning to do, time permitting
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
I made it work.
There were some isues with Kodi 17.1 on Himedia Q10 Pro
(remote detected as controller incl remapped buttons),
but i've found a way to update to 17.2 RC1 without that issue.
That time, the music library migration worked without issues, even though it took ~ 3 hours
and i had to turn screensaver to Dim (Aerial or other screensavers freeze/crash during library migration).

I've talked with ppl on other forums with similar issues...
It seems there are some issues with Android devices (no matter how much oomph they have) and artist slideshow,
but it doesn't seem affect all skins.

My skin of choice for Krypton was Eminence 2 Mod, but it crashes every time i play party mode.
I've then tested 3 other skins, where it does not happen.
So it is not a general problem with Android it seems after all... it gets confusing for me at this point.
Eminence 2 Mod thread with logs:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2566504
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2567076
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Migrate Krypton library back to Jarvis?/Synchronise ratings0