Widget Views
I've just moved from 16.1 to 17.1 and seem a bit lost with the widgets

In Jarvis, we could have the posters display along the bottom half of the screen in one row, now they take up the whole screen in two rows.
Am I missing a setting somewhere?
The poster widget view was redesigned in mimic 5, you're not missing anything.
Cheers for the reply. Love your skin by the way. Keep killing it Smile
Is there an option or mod I can make to bring back the classic Actic Zyphyr type Widget poster display ?
I take the lack of a response as a "no". You might want to update the Kodi AddOn repository webpage as it shows the old style widget which is what attracted me to mimic.

https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...value+DESC
(2017-05-10, 04:31)dalben Wrote: I take the lack of a response as a "no". You might want to update the Kodi AddOn repository webpage as it shows the old style widget which is what attracted me to mimic.

https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...value+DESC
Sorry for the late reply...you're correct, there is no longer an option for widgets with a single row of items.
I'm new to using widgets, but I've been using your skin for a while now and it's by far my favorite. My Only problem right now is I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the size of the widget thumbnails. For example my settings widget has 8 thumbnails and they all appear on one page. But my movies widget also contains 8 options but the thumbnails are much larger than the settings one, forcing me to move down a page in order to get to all of them. Is there a way to change this so that my movies widget looks like my settings widget?
(2017-06-07, 18:22)Jmallen Wrote: I'm new to using widgets, but I've been using your skin for a while now and it's by far my favorite. My Only problem right now is I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the size of the widget thumbnails. For example my settings widget has 8 thumbnails and they all appear on one page. But my movies widget also contains 8 options but the thumbnails are much larger than the settings one, forcing me to move down a page in order to get to all of them. Is there a way to change this so that my movies widget looks like my settings widget?
The settings and movie widgets are not really comparable, you'll need to work with the available options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget Views0