• 5(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Yea, well, seems for screenbloom you need a PC or Mac... and I have Android Smile
In the TEST repo:

v2.37
- Use Yeelight color bulb or LED strip as Ambilight
- Increased number of bulbs to 8

Not 100% optimized yet but should work OK, integrated YeeMee standard operation and AmbiLight operation, I didn't find any bugs which doesn't mean there aren't any Smile Please test and give feedback...
In the TEST repo:

v2.39
- Tweaked settings so mono bulbs don't show color setting
(2017-06-14, 21:56)DaLanik Wrote: In the TEST repo:

v2.39

Is it possible to upload a video with the yeelight strip? I'm interested in buying one if this works fine.
I can't seem to get this to work. I have a colour bulb that is connected, and flashes when tested, but when I turn on the Ambi function, nothing happens. Do i need any other settings enabled? Or just to set that bulb Use as YeeMee Ambi, and to have the Ambi service on?
So the control part works but not the Ambi part? What platform? Seems that one function neccessary for Ambi is not working on Android, only Windows. I am not sure about Linux and other platforms since I can't test.
OK, fixed one small bug and moved the addon from test to normal repo.

v2.4
- Use Yeelight color bulb or LED strip as Ambilight
- Increased number of bulbs to 8
I'm using Libreelec so that could explain it. I've got the options to use as the ambi light, and the ambi service on, but i haven't got anything set for "on video play" etc. is this right?
(2017-06-18, 23:35)bobsetsfire Wrote: I'm using Libreelec so that could explain it. I've got the options to use as the ambi light, and the ambi service on, but i haven't got anything set for "on video play" etc. is this right?
Yes if each bulb is marked as use as ambi. Probably doesn't work on Linux a well.

Sent from my S8+
OK, good news.

It works on Android! At least on my box (AMLogic), you just need to disable hardware decoding..... (all 3 options)
(2017-06-19, 23:26)DaLanik Wrote: OK, good news.

It works on Android! At least on my box (AMLogic), you just need to disable hardware decoding..... (all 3 options)

i tried disabling hardware decoding, still doesn't work on Libreelec (I'm also using an AMlogic box - a Wetek Play 2
(2017-06-19, 23:26)DaLanik Wrote: OK, good news.

Great Smile

Where I need to disable that option?
settings -> video -> acceleration, I think (at least on Jarvis) or settings -> player -> video on Krypton
(2017-06-16, 12:38)rvansoest Wrote: Is it possible to upload a video with the yeelight strip? I'm interested in buying one if this works fine.

so the led strip cannot show different colors? Sad i guess it is logical. if we wanted that to work we would need like 8 led strips (2 for each side of the tv) and a main controller

i am still waiting for my bulbs.... it has been a month. i am starting to hate Gearbest
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2