• 55(current)
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
hi!

sorry for the delay
here is a picture with my issue
https://c2n.me/3YvBDRj

my setup is....
2x yeelights v2 behind the tv set as left and right
i am running Kodi 18

this movie is Venom at the first minute or so
(2018-12-04, 11:35)DaLanik Wrote: This is due to save some CPU cycles/LAN bandwidth.... if the brightness is lower than 5, it doesn't change colors. There is NO way to turn off the bulbs - this used to work before they (Yeelight) updated firmware so it doesn't support this (turning off bulbs in music mode)... and the 1% brightness is too bright... I'll have a look if I can at least change color.
Thanks for the explanation and the reasoning behind that. Hopefully Yeelight is "fixing" the firmware, so it will be possible to turn them off in the future.
I guess changing the color into a 1% white is the best choice (even when its too bright), but I dont have a real preference there.
tempting to try this out!
Hey everyone, does the repo have issues right now? When I select it, I just get a spinning wheel. Other repos seem to work...
Seems to work for me...
hey, have you managed to check the picture with the reds?
Hi,

I try to setup Yeemee Ambi on my Xiaomi MiBox. It work, but it drop FPS a lot.
WITHOUT YEEMEE
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : YES / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : YES = arround 60fps
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : NO / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : NO = arround 40fps
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : YES / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : NO = arround 60fps
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : NO / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : YES = arround 60fps

WITH YEEMEE
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : YES / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : YES = doesn't work
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : NO / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : NO = arround 40fps
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : YES / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : NO = arround 45fps
- Hardware acceleration MediaCodec : NO / Hardware acceleration MediaCodec (Surface) : YES = doesn't work

Can you help me ?

Thanks
Well there is some processing so I really don't know how I would be able to help Smile Try lowering the values in YeeMee addon - settings - ambi options - ambi precision to "regular"...
Hi !
Thanks for reply Smile

I just tried. But... It doesn't work Sad
Well yes, I suppose it does require some CPU to process the images.... probably the only platform that would work w/o any slowdown in intel/windows....
Hi,
the plugin was working great but I had to reinstall kodi and when I install add on there is no option to set what to do on play/pause/stop
There is no option to set the color on the events either.

Did something change? Is there a new repo with new version?
Which version of Kodi? Try installing from the TEST repo.
Hi,
The newest KODI 18 RC4

Tested both repos, and both vesions in in test and production repository.
Try to delete the settings file for YeeMee.... in userdata/addon_data/service.YeeMee/settings.xml
v4.6
- Changes for Kodi v18 beta 3
- United version for Kodi 17.x and 18.x
- Experimental support for Ceiling 650
- Typos fixed in language files
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2