• 4(current)
Squeezebox for Kodi
Interesting, I am wondering if they are distributing different versions of the executable

Sent from my XT1254
I doubt it's that but swapping the executables would be easy to test.

More likely it's the call to trigger the app playing....but I use the old school CLI and this uses the new JSON so I can't help much.

Has anyone tried Spotify via this. (works via XSqueeze...)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Just checking to see if you had a chance to test on an OpenElec Rasberry Pi? Would really love to get this working.

Yes, I actually have no local music and use only the Spotify and it works great. The only thing I noticed is that you have to load the playlist over to start playing.

For instance, I go to favorites-->Starred and select it and hit ok and it starts playing. Say for instance I pause music for a while and come back. When I load the addon, and go to Current Playlist, it doesn't start playing again. It just drills in deeper where I can play an individual song however it loads only song as the playlist.
(2017-05-17, 22:43)skarragallagher Wrote: Just checking to see if you had a chance to test on an OpenElec Rasberry Pi? Would really love to get this working.

Yes, I actually have no local music and use only the Spotify and it works great. The only thing I noticed is that you have to load the playlist over to start playing.

For instance, I go to favorites-->Starred and select it and hit ok and it starts playing. Say for instance I pause music for a while and come back. When I load the addon, and go to Current Playlist, it doesn't start playing again. It just drills in deeper where I can play an individual song however it loads only song as the playlist.

I did test with Libreelec, not openelec. And in that case installed the mediatools addon from the libreelec repo so that the correct libraries are present.
It also includes a better version of the sueezelite binary.
With libreelec it works perfectly is my experience. Can't tell about openelec, from my understanding libreelec is the successor of openelec.

I'll take a look at the navigation issue you're talking about.
(2017-05-18, 00:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-05-17, 22:43)skarragallagher Wrote: Just checking to see if you had a chance to test on an OpenElec Rasberry Pi? Would really love to get this working.

I did test with Libreelec, not openelec. And in that case installed the mediatools addon from the libreelec repo so that the correct libraries are present.
It also includes a better version of the sueezelite binary.
With libreelec it works perfectly is my experience. Can't tell about openelec, from my understanding libreelec is the successor of openelec.

I'll take a look at the navigation issue you're talking about.

Thanks for looking at media browsing, much appreciated. I don't think there is a media addon for openelec however I don't think it is the issue since your binary runs just fine and connects just fine when I execute it from the separately from the addon (using the shell)

Do you have any troubleshooting advice? Is there a way to enable more debug logging for the addon. I enabled debug logging in kodi and tried to run the addon but unfortunately it just says server is offline. Strange issue for sure since when I run the binary manually everything connects just fine.
Sidenote, It looks like I can easily migrate to Librelec. I will go this route as you pointed (which I was unaware) that most have moved to librelec already
So I migrated to OpenElec to Librelec, installed the Multimedia tools addon. Same issue regarding connecting to server
why would anyone use openelec any more?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Because it was installed and working... Anyways it's librelec now and the issue is still there [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my XT1254
OK then can we have a fresh debug log (wiki) please?

And please turn off your tapatalk signature Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Debug log yes, as soon as i get home although the original debug log had the same entries add can be used in the mean time. Sig doesn't bother me... I'll leave it thanks.

Sent from my XT1254
I've just placed a new version on the repo (1.0.15) which has some additional logging so I can better track what's happening and hopefully that will lead to the solution. Please test with that version and send me the log afterwards. No need to turn on Kodi debug logging because I've set the log to print all debug logging to the log regardless of the kodi setting in this version.
Thanks, will try this today

Sent from my XT1254
Well, I am not sure what changed but this version connects and works just fine. Thanks!
(2017-05-18, 19:49)skarragallagher Wrote: Well, I am not sure what changed but this version connects and works just fine. Thanks!

Huh? Well in that case I'll look at the playlist issue.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Squeezebox for Kodi2