Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released
Why I can't download krypton 17.2
works for me Smile
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/ko...rypton.exe
Thanks for the update.

Found a minor spelling error:

Security

You may have read in the news that malicious subtitle zip files could potentionally infect and harm your media player including Kodi. When Check Point researchers uncovered this flaw they contact us up front to less us know about
"Found a minor spelling error:"
English is probably not there 1st language.
Worked fine for me, Windows 10.
If you just do the update, all your data remains on Kodi17.2
Scroll down to...
Part 2 Download Kodi 17.2 Krypton
And let's not forget how vulnerable systems can become with piracy add-ons...

https://torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-ad...et-170203/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Where we can see the full changelog on the new site?!?
Before we could see that, but now, I can't find it. There's a changelog in the wiki, but it's only 17 generic...
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
i am running windows 10 and i did like the install guide said and set it my old version to default and choise no on next screen. kodi 17.2 installed but wont run even if i choose run as admin and i have rebooted twice. i tried run as admin, and compatability mode for win 8 and 7
(2017-05-24, 15:58)onesolo Wrote: Where we can see the full changelog on the new site?!?
Before we could see that, but now, I can't find it. There's a changelog in the wiki, but it's only 17 generic...
Here's a short rundown

https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v172-minor-...ty-release
I Agree with vinnyjf

I can't start Kodi after updating to 17.2 running windows10 64

Any ideas?
(2017-05-24, 16:16)vinnyjf Wrote: i am running windows 10 and i did like the install guide said and set it my old version to default and choise no on next screen. kodi 17.2 installed but wont run even if i choose run as admin and i have rebooted twice. i tried run as admin, and compatability mode for win 8 and 7

Try this version and see if the same issue remains
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/K...on-x86.exe

Else post about your problem in the right section of the forum and someone might help you there.
i had to completely remove it including my backup settings then reinstall for it to work
I'm not very tech saavy but have previously managed to upgrade Kodi versions a few times before, with no issues.
I am running my laptop on Windows 7 & used install guide for 17.2 on the Kodi website.
I'm not able to find the files suggested on the closed thread about Kodi failing to start after upgrade.
I am unable to 'Restore Old Version' or figure out how to download the Jarvis version again.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
What would happen if tvaddons disappeared one day? Do you think things will get better for you?

Why is there not a clear distinction on their end? Their site says Unofficial everywhere I look and doesn't use Kodi in their site name LIKE EVERY OTHER KODI SITE DOES WITHOUT PERMISSION.
and FYI @RockerC tvaddons is the only kodi site that ISN'T promoting fully loaded boxes. get your story straight before talking smack.
(2017-05-24, 19:31)SONICborg Wrote: What would happen if tvaddons disappeared one day? Do you think things will get better for you?

yes.

Quote:Why is there not a clear distinction on their end? Their site says Unofficial everywhere I look and doesn't use Kodi in their site name LIKE EVERY OTHER KODI SITE DOES WITHOUT PERMISSION.

yeah. sure.

(2017-05-24, 19:32)SONICborg Wrote: and FYI @RockerC tvaddons is the only kodi site that ISN'T promoting fully loaded boxes. get your story straight before talking smack.

they do not promote fully loaded boxes. fully loaded boxes just use shit promoted by them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released2