Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released
I got 17.3 update on phone through Google store. Any info on this update right after 17.2 earlier today?

I pulled this from google play store
What's New
This is the v17.3 bugfix release that fixes several bugs and a potential security risk. We advise every one to upgrade. Visit our website for more information at https://kodi.tv

Did google enter incorrect ver?
(2017-05-25, 01:48)yabel Wrote: I got 17.3 update on phone through Google store. Any info on this update right after 17.2 earlier today?

There were some issues in the release of v17.2. The team rectified those issues and immediately released v17.3
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-25, 02:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 01:48)yabel Wrote: I got 17.3 update on phone through Google store. Any info on this update right after 17.2 earlier today?

There were some issues in the release of v17.2. The team rectified those issues and immediately released v17.3

Thx for info.. got concerned when no info on web site.
No problems. It has only just been released in the last hour. It should be updated in the next few hours.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
the windows installer version available on the blog is always the 17.2 (git201705234f53fb5) not the 17.3. have to use the mirrors
Will the updated be posted for TVOS?
(2017-05-25, 15:31)magnets Wrote: Will the updated be posted for TVOS?

+1... looking for tvOS update!
Is this fix included in the Android nightly builds for v18?
We have been trying for two days to download Kodi 17.3 and we keep getting this message: Platform update for Windows (KB2670838) is required. We went to the Windows site and downloaded it, but Kodi still doesn't recognize it. We keep getting the same message even after the update. Any suggestions?
Which version of Windows do you have?

---Edit---

Also, read through here for information that may assist you... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...=KB2670838
My Signature
We have Windows 7. Checked all the specs and it says it should run on this. Did I miss something? I'll check your link. Thanks.
Hello

I use Kodi on a Apple Tv 4, where can I find the file ..deb for tvos, i just find a file for iphone but not for tvos.

Are you going to post it soon??
PLEASE !!!!
(2017-05-25, 21:54)mccaffertee Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 15:31)magnets Wrote: Will the updated be posted for TVOS?

+1... looking for tvOS update!

Me too.....
Also looking for the .deb file for 17.3 TVOS....
How do I download 17.3? Do I download it on my computer first, then go to my TV, find Kodi then download. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released2