Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released
1. Go to https://kodi.tv/download
2. Select your operating system
3. Click the "installer" button and save to your computer
4. Once download is finished, locate the saved download and install
5. Follow the prompts. Using the default selections is best
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello everyone

I just received the latest version of Kodi but when I now try to add a movie or movies it does not add it. Any one else have the same problem.

Thx!
@paulnaegels

There is currently an issue with the TMDB scraper. It could be caused by that.. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315813

That is assuming you have set everything up correctly. If it is still not working by later today, post back with the following...

1. Debug Log capturing an Update Library command
2. Samples of movies that are not scraped... Just copy and past the way you have named them
3. Directory structure, also showing the Source.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
where to report my account has been banned, how to restore it?
I've been to many forum out there before and never EVER been banned
here is my account "2ami"
vesha611,

You are not banned. Why do you think that?

Here is your account... https://forum.kodi.tv/member.php?action=...&uid=50839

You have 23 posts and none are in the garbage. But it has been 16 months since your last visit
My Signature
Wink 
Hello, New to Kodi Krypton 17.3.. I would like to know why there is no "Get More" option in "My addons." Also when I am following the install instructions Krypton there are different graphics and subheadings than I have on my version.
Hello Backto NC,

Were you using another version previous to v17.3?

Can you provide a link to the instructions you are using. It will help us clear up the confusion, and we can point you to the correct instructions.
My Signature
(2017-06-13, 10:54)vesha611 Wrote: where to report my account has been banned, how to restore it?
I've been to many forum out there before and never EVER been banned
here is my account "2ami"

Sometimes using a VPN will cause it to say your act is banned, so turn off your VPN or maybe you are bannned lol..
The account isn't banned - see here.

But using a VPN may put you on an IP address that has been used by a spammer or similar in the past, and so that IP address may be blocked.

As @skyhigh69 says, try using the same IP address as you posted the message above from (without the VPN) and see if it works.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-06-15, 17:32)DarrenHill Wrote: The account isn't banned - see here.

But using a VPN may put you on an IP address that has been used by a spammer or similar in the past, and so that IP address may be blocked.

As @skyhigh69 says, try using the same IP address as you posted the message above from (without the VPN) and see if it works.

ok i think that is the main cause, yes i'm using vpn or proxy but believe me not to spam or anything illegal, uuu shame on me by accusing admin here, thanks o lot man
(2017-06-16, 19:24)2ami Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 17:32)DarrenHill Wrote: The account isn't banned - see here.

ok i think that is the main cause, yes i'm using vpn or proxy but believe me not to spam or anything illegal, uuu shame on me by accusing admin here, thanks o lot man

@2ami you are misunderstanding. What @DarrenHill meant was that in the past somebody may have used that IP via a VPN to spam the forum and it might have been blocked. He is not accusing you of spamming.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Exactly. When using commercial VPNs the IP address is normally pulled from a pool, so if someone before you had used that address for nefarious purposes and it's had action taken against it then you inherit that along with the address.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
windows store updated my Kodi from 17.3 to 17.3.6

is there a link anywhere with info as to what has changed?
(2017-05-24, 07:37)Johnbegood Wrote: Why I can't download krypton 17.2

I had to do a full uninstall for the previous version then; reboot; then ran the 17.2 or 17.3 .exe and it ran / opened fine.

What OS are you running?
(2017-08-18, 16:49)M1N0R1TY_3 Wrote:
(2017-05-24, 07:37)Johnbegood Wrote: Why I can't download krypton 17.2

I had to do a full uninstall for the previous version then; reboot; then ran the 17.2 or 17.3 .exe and it ran / opened fine.

What OS are you running?
You should not have to uninstall
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” - Released2