Kodi Discord Server!
Thumbs Up 
I have created a Fan Made Kodi discord server!! Permissions, Channels, Rules, and Emojis and even a kodi github webhook have all been setup!

At the moment i'm looking for helpers and staff to help run the server alongside me. There are roles but they aren't displayed separately to everyone. People experienced with python.

Hope this server can be used for people to solve there problems instantly Smile
If you have questions DM me. at gamecube#9177

https://discord.gg/9spGkWg

Give to others that could use.

I made this because i have seen other apps doing the same thing and its just an easy way to get support for kodi.
Why do I need to look for support on some new format there when all the mainstream support is already here on the Kodi.tv forum?

I'm confused...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Eh, it's always a good idea to try to reach as many platforms as possible. I haven't used discord outside of gaming voice chat, but if it helps more people, I'm fine with it.

Edit: to be clear, I'm fine with the idea of having support on discord. No comment on this implementation of a server, as I haven't seen it.
I appreciate the anti-piracy rule up front and center.
Glad To Know, the reason i chose discord is because it flows better and is quicker at reponses. Plus its getting more popular and I know people that hate forums for some reason
(2017-05-30, 18:43)XCaliber45 Wrote: I have created a Fan Made Kodi discord server!! Permissions, Channels, Rules, and Emojis and even a kodi github webhook have all been setup!

At the moment i'm looking for helpers and staff to help run the server alongside me. There are roles but they aren't displayed separately to everyone. People experienced with python.

Hope this server can be used for people to solve there problems instantly Smile
If you have questions DM me. at gamecube#9177

https://discord.gg/9spGkWg

Give to others that could use.

I made this because i have seen other apps doing the same thing and its just an easy way to get support for kodi.

Hey is this the only discord for kodi? im actually having a problem with the update on my build. one of the addons is gone and i cant get it back so i need support.
(2020-07-05, 18:25)slark1984 Wrote: problem with the update on my build. one of the addons is gone
Support for individual platforms is handled in the forums under the operating system you have Kodi installed on.

What add-on and o/s and I'll move this thread to the appropriate slot. A proper debug log is always useful. Log file/Easy (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Discord Server!0