• 1(current)
Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
Music 

What is AudioAddict?

AudioAddict is a family of radio networks consisting of: There are more than 200 specialized radio channels ranging from electronic music to classical tunes.
If you want to preview one of these than go to one of the networks homepage and listen to the channels directly via your browser.

Do I need an account?

Yes, you need an account. But one account at any of the networks is enough and it is free. For example you create an account at DigitallyImported and the same account is valid for RockRadio, RadioTunes and so on.

I have a premium membership, do you support premium?

Yes, premium is fully supported and mandatory! Support for listening with a free (non-premium) account has been abandoned.

From where can I get the addon?

The goal is to push it to the official Kodi repository after some time.
Until this happens, you can download the latest version here: AudioAddict v0.6.1 (rename the downloaded archive to: plugin.audio.addict.zip)

You can also create a development snapshot from the sources on my github page: plugin.audio.addict
Instructions how to do this are available on github, look at the README.

What should I do now?

Download the addon, install it and give feedback about what you are missing or what isn't working! Big Grin

Contributors

Rantanplan-1: logo design (many thanks)
Thank You for the contribution.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Nicely done! Thanks!

(2017-06-24, 09:36)leas Wrote: Why is the addon logo looking so crappy?

I'm not in any way a graphical artist, I'm just bad in doing graphics Rofl
I'll try to create a new logo until the v1.0.0 release but if that won't work, I will ask here again if someone can create a nice logo for the addon.

I kinda like the icon. Though it does remind me of the American Airlines logo. Wink

I'd be more than happy to help you if you want to change it to something else, although as I stated, I like it and see no reason to change.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-06-24, 18:56)MetalChris Wrote: I kinda like the icon. Though it does remind me of the American Airlines logo. Wink

I'd be more than happy to help you if you want to change it to something else, although as I stated, I like it and see no reason to change.

That's a surprise that someone likes it Rofl
What I had in mind for the logo was something similar like the official logo in 512x512: Link

I would like to have first some more opinions before I'll decide about the need of a different logo.
And a fanart would be nice as well Smile
Thanks for this cool Addon.

Right after i saw Kodi did update the JazzRadio.com Addon, i was googling, to see if something had changed and found this new Addon, Thanks.

(2017-06-24, 09:36)leas Wrote: I will ask here again if someone can create a nice logo for the addon.

just did give it a quick shot, may u like it.

Regards
(2017-06-25, 04:05)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: just did give it a quick shot, may u like it.

I like the logo, looks great.
The only thing I would like to have changed is the text color of 'ADDICT' to black and no shadows or at least less shadow.

I will use it if you can change it?
(2017-06-25, 09:47)leas Wrote: I like the logo, looks great.
The only thing I would like to have changed is the text color of 'ADDICT' to black and no shadows or at least less shadow.

I will use it if you can change it?

here u go ..

Sir, You are a Gentleman and a Scholar Smile works great!!
(2017-06-25, 14:24)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: here u go ..

Many thanks, I took the first one since I liked it more that the black is more black Wink
Actually this is exactly what I had in mind but couldn't do myself, great Smile

I've prepared already v0.2.0 which includes the new logo.
I'll update the first post now for everyone who wants to update to v0.2.0!
I have released v0.3.0!

The only change is that new users who haven't set username/password so far will see now a 'welcome text' in a TextViewer Window with instructions on how to register an account. This should work with all skins but I would like to ask to get some feedback if you experience any trouble with it?

To test it, you have to make username/password empty.
Thanks and have fun with the new version!
Thank you for this leas it is a great addon
Excellent!
I've just released v0.4.0!

I got a request on github to allow authentication via ListenKey rather than username/password. The background is that there are users with a premium account who are authenticating with their Google/Facebook account credentials and to avoid any leak of this kinda sensitive data the authentication can be performed now via ListenKey as well.

How to retrieve the ListenKey? You'll find it in the player settings of the web interface of e.g. Digitally Imported. Non premium users can view the page source code of e.g. Digitally Imported web site and search for 'listen_key' and you'll find it there as well.

I've implemented a couple of other features and enhancements too, look at the release note on: GitHub

You'll find the download link to v0.4.0 in the initial post or you can just download the latest release directly from my GitHub page.
Great job on this addon mate, thank you... and keep it up..
Cheers..
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1