Unable to send PM's
Hi,

I would like to send a PM to a user regarding a inquiry for help which he offered but when I want to send an email/PM I got the message that I don't have the required priviliges.

THanks
Kristof
PM's are not immediately enabled upon signup. There is a time factor and post count that dictates when you can receive PM privileges. And you have a long way to go yet.

Why do you need to send a PM? What is so secretive that you cannot share with the rest of the community for everyones benefit??
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
aha no worries about that, than we just wait.

It's not a secret what I want to ask but no really on topic of the forum, hence the PM. The question I had in mind is he/she was willing to lend his talents in the skin they developed.

Cheers
No problems asking that.

I know it can be intimidating as a newbie. But as long as you don't breach the forum rules, it's ok to ask out in the general forum.

If you are a bit unsure about what is and what is not acceptable, then 5-10 minutes reading in the Garbage Bin will teach you pretty quickly Smile It is located at the bottom of the main page of the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
imo if it's not on topic then you shouldn't use our forum for PMs to start with
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to send PM's0