THANK YOU!!!
I could not find it anywhere else on this forum, so here it goes...
To all those out there who use Kodi, how about just being grateful for this fantastic FREE program? I for one, would like to send a big thank you to all the Kodi team from the bottom up, throughout the XBMC Foundation.Angel To that, and we must not forget, all the people who design and maintain the apps we use every day.
I am thankful every time I turn on my box! Does it always work flawlessly? No.Confused Do I just bitch and moan? No.Undecided Is it the best damn program out there? Hell yeah!LaughCoolNod
Big Grin THANK YOU TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS WHO HELP IN EVERY ASPECT OF KODI... We would all be lost without you.Big Grin
Hello iakath,

On behalf of the Kodi Team, thank you very much for your very kind words.

It is always nice to receive a compliment while working through an ocean of complaints Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh, so it's complaints you want! Right, here goes! This bloody KODI software uses too much of my bloody time because it's too good! Why did you have to go and invent a bloody brilliant thing like that?! Shame on you! Shame!
Yeah it pisses meet off how much time I spend futzing with settings, trying new skins, moderating forums, annoying the family with settings and skin changes when I could be, umm, what were my other hobbies??
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hail Kodi!
कोडी मुबारक हो!
[emoji1417][emoji1433]
(2017-06-30, 04:50)Karellen Wrote: Hello iakath,

On behalf of the Kodi Team, thank you very much for your very kind words.

It is always nice to receive a compliment while working through an ocean of complaints Smile

No problem. You guys work hard. All the complainers should either put up or shut up. Sure, issues arise, okay. As the old adage says, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". You guys are amazing. I can't do what you do, I don't even understand really how it works... but somehow it just does. The fact it does, boggles my mind.
Thank you kindly.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
A lot of our time is spent dealing with complainers or piracy rule breakers, so the team really appreciates genuine thank you posts. Thank you back.
I can only agree with what has just been said: thanks for all your hard work and all your support!!
I really dont know where to begin and when to end: inputstream, live tv, browser, weather, music, movies, vod, games etc., etc.!!
Beside Kodi, any other solution appears like a cheap imitation......
I got tired of thanking team members / contributers...........so i donated :-)
One does not exclude the other - so i did both.... Wink
(2017-07-10, 19:16)Atreyu Wrote: I got tired of thanking team members / contributers...........so i donated :-)

Well said!
(2017-07-10, 19:16)Atreyu Wrote: I got tired of thanking team members / contributers...........so i donated :-)

You are correct. I encourage everyone to donate... If they can.
However, I intended this to be a place to just say thank you to our amazing team at Kodi.
Donations is for a different discussion. That being said:

PLEASE DONATE IF YOU CAN!!!

https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
THANK YOU!!!0