Series: handle double episodes which one file
Series has often double episodes. E.g. 3x04 and 3x05. But sometimes you have double episodes as one video file.
Is there a way to handle that with tmm that the Kodi media library can understand this?

When I browse with Kodi through my episodes I want to see that the fourth entry in the episode list of season 3 is a double episode.

A workaround would be to cut the video file itself.
How is this organized at TVDB (or others)?

Multiple episodes per file are no problem, if you rename them FIRST on filesystem accordingly!
like name_S03E04_S03E05.mp4 or such.
Then TMM should find this and create 2 normal episodes out of it, pointing to the same file...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2017-08-09, 14:38)buhtz Wrote: Series has often double episodes. E.g. 3x04 and 3x05. But sometimes you have double episodes as one video file.
Is there a way to handle that with tmm that the Kodi media library can understand this?

When I browse with Kodi through my episodes I want to see that the fourth entry in the episode list of season 3 is a double episode.

A workaround would be to cut the video file itself.
If you name your episode as 3x04x05.mp4 for ex, TMM picks it up. But no matter the name, In kodi you will always see double episodes as separate in the list.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series: handle double episodes which one file1