Release Kodi v17.4 (final)

It has been a while since we released 17.3 release which fixed several issues. Now the time has come to do another named 17.4 where we tackled several more issues that were identified. Although we already moved on with development towards v18 we do take the time to fix issues for the current release when we can. We recommend every one to upgrade to this version once it's available for their platform to have the best experience possible. If you want to know what has changed you can browse the list below.

Read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Original post corrected, no need for this comment anymore. Mods, feel free to delete this post.
Good catch. Fixed it.
Excellent work...from last night that android made automatically the update nothing works on kodi
i had to do everything from the begging....
Sad
The update is done by the play store, not us. If you don't want it, just disable automatic updates in the store.

And when you say "nothing works", what exactly do you mean?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
by nothing i mean nothing
no addons
i event cant add new source
does reaches old sources
NOTHING!
i had to uninstall the kodi and reinstall it from the start
Where can I find a version of it for Debian 8 (Jessie) amd64? I can not find anything for days. Excuse my English
We don't support or maintain the Debian builds, Debian does. Sometimes they take a little while to compile their comparable builds.

From what i can tell they only provide Kodi v16.x builds for Jessie. For v17.x you'd need to run the Debian development release "sid" or roll your own i guess.

https://packages.debian.org/sid/video/kodi

https://packages.debian.org/jessie-backports/kodi
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
We love you, Team-Kodi

Such an amazing job you are doing, hope you feel it's worth it (most of the time) Nod
linux download not working

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v17.4 (final)0