• 32(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
@oytschi 

Try
xml:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.ConditionIcon)]</texture>
(2019-10-09, 23:42)JackTirol Wrote: @oytschi 

Try
xml:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.ConditionIcon)]</texture>
Perfect, now it finally works! Thank you so much!
(2019-10-09, 23:42)JackTirol Wrote: @oytschi 

Try
xml:

Thanks Jack, i did't realize the icon is not working anymore .. Smile
(2019-10-11, 14:20)idorel77 Wrote: Thanks Jack, i did't realize the icon is not working anymore .. Smile 

He he, I had the same issue with my skin some time ago and therefore I already knew the solution. No big deal! Smile 
Keep up your good work!

Cheers 
Jack
Smile 
Hi Everyone..

Newbie and Noob here..
How to change "Navigation" in Main Screen to "IPTV Simple Client"??
I dont use Navigator because i run it from raspi.
I tried to use Addon Button but it only read addon installed.

I checked Home.xml but only saw <include>Navigation</include>.
I believe it only for Title not shortcut to run addon @or app.

@suaji Hi, look here how to change the buttons.

(2019-10-18, 06:44)idorel77 Wrote: @suaji Hi, look here how to change the buttons.

Hi bro..
Thanks for replying..

So i need to key in
"ActiveWindows(TVChannels)"

NOT "RunAddon(pvr.iptvsimple)" ??
Is just an example on how to change the buttons.
Try: RunAddon(folder addon name) 
search in addon folder
(2019-10-19, 09:52)idorel77 Wrote: Is just an example on how to change the buttons.
Try: RunAddon(folder addon name) 
search in addon folder

Its working now. By "ActivateWindow(TVChannels)"

Thanks Bro ^_^v
(2019-09-27, 06:01)crazyazz Wrote: Hi guys, how can I use keyboard to navigate the main menu?  Im using this with libreelec and a pibus board so need to be able to use arrows and enter.

+1 here, I built a custom pcb to use the original headunit touchcontrol and it work as a usb keyboard. But I cant find how to match for keyboard shortcut...
(2019-09-27, 06:01)crazyazz Wrote: Hi guys, how can I use keyboard to navigate the main menu?  Im using this with libreelec and a pibus board so need to be able to use arrows and enter.

Actually there is a addon called something like keyboard shortcut for kodi, Ill give a try tonight and let you know if it work.
Thumbs Up 
It does work !
Addon keymap editor, run, edit, programs, addons then you can set specific key to each app XD
Hi , i just use 4 buttons shortcut for programs.
​​​​​​https://codewalkerster.blogspot.com/2017/01/how-to-use-gpio-key-in-odroid-c2android.html

Works only on odroid boards c2 , n2 ...
Hi, firstly let me say that this menu system is amazing. Well done and thank you.
I am very new to this but managed to get it installed on my raspberry pi.
Can you tell me what language I have to learn to change the actions on the buttons as I do not understand what to type for different actions.
I am hoping to use a navigation software and wonder what commands I have to put in to run a program that will be on my sd card eventually. 
Thank you for reading this.
Simon.
Hi @sgthirkell ,
you just need to read the forum , there was few similar situations.

Thanks.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2