• 2(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Having a text box saying 'Signature' at the top of the signature is a bit .. over the top.
As a moderator, i cannot post to a closed thread.
Did work before.

Smileys result in a 404
https://forum.kodi.tv/images/smilies/grin.png
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Avatar uploading isn't working right now - tried uploading a 4KB 80x80 png, which fails. Also when using a url.
Edit by Kib: fixed
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I notice 'Thread Tools'. What is the difference between 'Linear Mode' and 'Threaded Mode'?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
- maximise editor window creates unexpected results (chrome) -> no buttons anymore
- I am able to paste text with font attribute (usual nobody want this)
- no possibility to upload images (idk if bug or feature)
- as using latest mybb (I guess) shouldn't there be some copyright notice at the bottom ? usual a nogo to remove this at oss
1. The little image next to links is really distracting, can it be disabled?

Fixed. Might take some time to show because of cache. Might need a revisit because of colour/style.
Sorry for editing the post but it's quicker/easier this way...

2. Lists are not including the number (eg. 1.1, 1.2 etc.) or bullet for second level items, eg:

3. Post linking is a little "off". This is the link for post #1866, but it positions the user on post #1885.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-10-06, 09:46)Kib Wrote: Functional issues

login not persistent on Ubuntu /w Firefox fixed

not for me.. ubuntu + firefox
cleared all cookies, but still have to re-login each time.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
There used to be a link in the username drop down menu to view subscribed threads.  Am I missing something?  Has it moved somewhere else?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2017-10-06, 19:22)MetalChris Wrote: There used to be a link in the username drop down menu to view subscribed threads.  Am I missing something?  Has it moved somewhere else?
Check under the MORE option at top (center) of the forum page.
(2017-10-06, 18:44)Milhouse Wrote: 1. The little image next to links is really distracting, can it be disabled?

Fixed. Might take some time to show because of cache. Might need a revisit because of colour/style.
Sorry for editing the post but it's quicker/easier this way...

Can you post a picture of what it should now look like, as I'm still seeing the link image but it's seems to be a darker blue than before - is this the fix?

Ideally I'd like the link image (the little arrow to the left of the link - presumably this will be a favicon for external sites) to be hidden, as I find it adds little real value and just clutters the content.

(No problem editing my post, although users might miss the update)
Could the "Delete this post" icon be moved to the far end of the list of icons?

I've already clicked it a couple of times when meaning to edit or reply to a post!

EDIT: FIXED
I can't find the "mark as read" in any forum/topic...
(2017-10-06, 19:31)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-10-06, 19:22)MetalChris Wrote: There used to be a link in the username drop down menu to view subscribed threads.  Am I missing something?  Has it moved somewhere else?
Check under the MORE option at top (center) of the forum page.

Ah, there it is. 

Thanks!!

It's nice to have the forum back!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
I'm having difficulty distinguishing read from unread threads:

The weight of the text for "read" threads is too similar that of the unread thread (the top OSMC thread is the only unread thread in the above image). The only clue which thread is unread is the "go to last post" arrow in blue circle.
Avatar upload appears to be fixed - many thanks!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2