• 12(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Ok. Thanks anyway for looking into the Warning Levels. Smile

The disappearing text is fixed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-07, 18:11)DarrenHill Wrote: On my PC (Win10, Chrome) when you quote a post, the timestamp for the quoted text looks a bit strange.

Some examples from this thread:

(, 21:41) Yesterday

() 25 minutes ago

should be fixed once the cache expires
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
If you click on the new post icon on a sub-forum it markes them all as read and bring you into the sub-forum. the old site would mark them as read and leave you on the same page.

picture: https://imgur.com/a/X9mfr

also you should add the emoji that @samfisher made. Nod 

link to post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2463556
When one enters a topic in mobile view, only the topic title is visible in the upper left.
Forum (sub) categories are not. I miss them Confused
In a forum listing, I would like the Threads and Posts a bit more to the center, so the Last Post title column on the far right can be extended to accommodate longer titles.

Screenshot:
Love the new look, and thank you for all the bugfixing.

I don't know if this is a bug or by design, when clicking the arrow beside thread title "Go to first unread post", it doesn't quite go to the beginning of that post you have to scroll up a bit, depending on the size of the post and signature of the poster (if very small it might just skip that post and go to the next, if it is a big post you will be located in the middle).
I think typically it should land you in a place where you can see the banner showing time of post and post number at the top of your screen below the navigation panel where forum name and thread title are shown.

Again thank you all for your hard work!

Edit: when I finished my post and got the "you will now be taken to your post" screen, I ended up in the middle of my post.
(2017-10-11, 18:30)melhemk Wrote: Love the new look, and thank you for all the bugfixing.

I don't know if this is a bug or by design, when clicking the arrow beside thread title "Go to first unread post", it doesn't quite go to the beginning of that post you have to scroll up a bit, depending on the size of the post and signature of the poster (if very small it might just skip that post and go to the next, if it is a big post you will be located in the middle).
I think typically it should land you in a place where you can see the banner showing time of post and post number at the top of your screen below the navigation panel where forum name and thread title are shown.

Edit: when I finished my post and got the "you will now be taken to your post" screen, I ended up in the middle of my post.

I've noticed this behavior too. Sometimes drops me 3 or 4 posts prior to the first unread post.

Big improvements made though in the last few days squashing bugs and working out the kinks. Big thanks to everyone who is working behind the scenes to make it all happen!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-10-11, 18:05)Klojum Wrote: In a forum listing, I would like the Threads and Posts a bit more to the center, so the Last Post title column on the far right can be extended to accommodate longer titles.

Screenshot:

The thread titles (far right) have a limit on the displayed characters (30 or so?). Still haven't found its location in the code. Either it's hardcoded on the theme, hardcoded on MyBB or I'm blind.
Anyway, still haven't found it and it bothers me too.

Thanks for the report!
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2017-10-11, 18:30)melhemk Wrote: Love the new look, and thank you for all the bugfixing.

Thanks for the report.
Several of us noticed the same. Same answer from my last post above applies. Either something wrong with MyBB code, with the theme or I'm blind. Probably pointing to a wrong anchor.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2017-10-11, 22:01)h.udo Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 18:05)Klojum Wrote: In a forum listing, I would like the Threads and Posts a bit more to the center, so the Last Post title column on the far right can be extended to accommodate longer titles.

Screenshot:

The thread titles (far right) have a limit on the displayed characters (30 or so?). Still haven't found its location in the code. Either it's hardcoded on the theme, hardcoded on MyBB or I'm blind.
Anyway, still haven't found it and it bothers me too.

Thanks for the report!

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/ae6e28...#L299-L302
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Crap! Like you said, not sure if we want to go as far as modding the mybb source-code...

Thanks!

(2017-10-06, 09:46)Kib Wrote: [*]Cannot enlarge Full Edit box (new)
[*]

fixed
(2017-10-06, 20:46)stourwalk Wrote: Looks nice

Are the Page Selector 'buttons' supposed to be a different size to all the rest (and indented) with the ... snuck in beween the last page the and go to page dropdown?

Failing miserably to embed a picture to show ya...   Huh

fixed
(2017-10-06, 09:55)Karellen Wrote: Issue with Unapprove Post...

The thread in question is the first one... Donations Wanted!!!

This is screenshot before Unapproving a post... 

This is a screenshot after Unapproving a post... 

The thread becomes illegible after Unapproving, but is still there.

Also, when you view the Unapproved post, there is no indication that it is Unapproved. Previously the post would have a pink background.

issues with 'unapproved' and 'soft deleted' threads/posts should be gone once the css cache expires.
both (threads as well as posts) will still be visible to moderators, indicated by an orange (unapproved) or pink (soft deleted) background.

... and no, i didn't pick those colors ;-)
(2017-10-07, 15:35)Dumyat Wrote: I've noticed that most of the images included on this thread do not appear to be clickable to make them larger and actually readable. I guess the same would apply elsewhere on the forum. Is this by design or a bug?

fixed
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2