• 16(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-13, 15:48)maxtherabbit Wrote: I tried to add +1 to a users reputation, but it seems that the reputation gets added to the previous poster. See posts 637 and 638. I clicked the thumbs up button above post #638.

If you clicked on the thumbs up button above post #638, that would be the thumbs up for post #637. The thumbs up for #638 is below the post. To verify, click on the reply button above #638 (on the same line as the thumbs up you clicked). It is a reply to #637.
(2017-10-13, 16:03)jjd-uk Wrote: There is now an odd align of the buttons now appearing below the dividing line between posts

[edit] Ok think something local has messed up, not sure if anything to do with the CSS styling is cached by Chrome, as if I enter Incognito mode the problem disappears.

I am seeing this issue as well. The icons have moved into the space of the next post and member.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-13, 19:49)h.udo Wrote: Gone!

Thanks! Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
The restore button for (soft) deleted posts (2nd to last) is pretty tiny...

Hope Tapatalk problems fixed soon
Just over a week later, and many major improvements have been made to the new forum.  Big thanks to everyone behind the scenes who have been working hard to squash the bugs, and clean up the cosmetic issues.

Having said all that, the way the search results display views and replies for each thread could still use some improvement (IMO).  Does anyone else think this is just butt ugly?  As a minimalist, I'd prefer to see this info displayed the same as in the Subscribed Threads or regular forum listings - just plain text.

Also, I can't say that I like the 'boxy' display of the page numbers either in the search results, or in the regular forums.  The sizes of the boxes vary with the number of digits, which makes this look even uglier.  Might look better if the numbers and boxes were a bit smaller and had maybe a 10 or 15 degree radius at the corners, but again, I'd prefer just plain text here.  Also seems a bit odd to display the thread author's name below the page numbers.

Otherwise, I'm grateful to have the forum back just for the informational value alone, and extremely happy with the changes that have already been made to the new forum skin.  Thanks again to everyone involved for all the continued hard work.  Great job!

BTW, has the missing server ever been located?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I am not a fan of the boxed page numbers and post/thread info either. A bit distracting to the otherwise sleek look of the page.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The email notifications of new posts are very slow. This morning, I've got emails tell me about posts that were from yesterday or the day before.
Yes, I can confirm some intermittent delays with forum email notifications too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Because of the sheer volume of mail we send out some providers are not accepting mails from our server occasionally. I see a few free providers showing a status of "Deferred".
Can the view of post editing history (for moderators) plugin be restored?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-15, 10:36)Kib Wrote: Because of the sheer volume of mail we send out some providers are not accepting mails from our server occasionally. I see a few free providers showing a status of "Deferred".

It wasn't like that previously, and mine is just a normal ISP, not a free provider.  (I'm not overly bothered by it, just thought you'd like to know)
(2017-10-15, 12:04)bilgepump Wrote:
(2017-10-15, 10:36)Kib Wrote: Because of the sheer volume of mail we send out some providers are not accepting mails from our server occasionally. I see a few free providers showing a status of "Deferred".
It wasn't like that previously, and mine is just a normal ISP, not a free provider.  (I'm not overly bothered by it, just thought you'd like to know)
Normal ISP do the same thing. All ISP have heuristics to filter out spam, and perfectly innocent servers can end up on blacklists for a while. At one point a major UK based ISP was blocking all emails out of South Africa! Inconvenient, but a normal feature of the internet.
Clicking on the last post link behind each thread doesn't show you the last post but scroll past the last post to the end of the page. So now you have to scroll up a bit each time to actually see the last post.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-10-15, 12:52)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2017-10-15, 12:04)bilgepump Wrote:
and perfectly innocent servers can end up on blacklists for a while.

Ah, ok, thanks for the info.  Hopefully they'll realise the new site is legit ASAP and email can go through normally.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2