• 27(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
It may just be me, but I'm seeing a distinct "pause" between submitting a post and it actually being posted to the board when using the new quick reply window. Seeing this under Windows, Android and iOS.

Not a major issue, but it's a few seconds before the confirmation window pops up (which it didn't before), so it's noticeable.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-11-10, 12:53)shad Wrote: In the overview of the Thread Subscriptions the checkbox "Select all" in the column header area is at the wrong place. It's between the labels "Replies" and "Last Post", but should be at the most right position just like the checkboxes for single selection of each thread.

fixed, thx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-11-10, 18:40)DarrenHill Wrote: Not a major issue, but it's a few seconds before the confirmation window pops up (which it didn't before), so it's noticeable.

not sure what popup window you're getting?

if it's one of those 'friendly redirect pages', they can be disabled in your user CP.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry not pop up in that sense - the post confirmation window that appears after a post is successfully made.

I've removed the friendly redirects page, but I'm getting a delay of a few seconds between pressing the reply button and it (or the whole thread now) appearing. Add I said this is across multiple devices.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yes, I have noticed what DarrenHill is describing. It' been around a week now.

Using the Quick Reply option and selecting Post Reply sees a few seconds delay before the thread returns onscreen with the new post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
in order to comply with the EU cookie law, we've added a cookie consent popup.

further details about the cookies the mybb forum stores, can be found here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/misc.php?action=cookielaw_info
Saw mention of adding a Donate button at top of forum, just mentioning here so idea doesn't get forgotten.

[edit] seems it has already been worked on Smile
(2017-10-09, 09:53)docwra Wrote: Since i'm here, can we get the "like" feature installed instead of the reputation button.

Liking posts shouldn't need any popup or interaction really.
i think many users would get their panties in a twist if we switch to a like feature instead and they would loose their hard earned reputation ;-)
i've installed a plugin that's hopefully the best of both worlds (liking a post also adds a +1 rep to the user).
(2017-10-19, 23:35)Martijn Wrote:
(2017-10-06, 11:12)h.udo Wrote:
(2017-10-06, 10:30)Karellen Wrote: From the top Header bar...

Click MORE
From the dropdown menu, select View Unread Posts
That selection has been mapped to the Search Box.

Needs a plugin. Not sure I want to install it because of only one query that basically does the same as "View New Posts"
TBD

Won't be fixed. Link removed.
Sorry for editing the post but it's quicker/easier this way...  

New posts certainly doesn't do the same. I really want "unread posts" back as option.  
you want, you get ;-)
it's back in the 'more' dropdown.

edit: due to the installation of the plugin, there may be a one time need to mark all forums read.
I seem to have an issue where all images are stripped out of the forum when using iPad with Safari. I know we determined it may be isolated to my iPad, but last night I noticed that all images are stripped from posts, maybe others are experiencing the same, but just don't realise it as there is no indication that there should be an image in the post.

This is my post from a desktp browser...

And this is my post using my iPad which provides no indication of a missing image...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is it just me, or has the more menu gone?
(2017-11-23, 17:56)DoubleT Wrote: Is it just me, or has the more menu gone?
It went to
Image Image
it's been removed indeed.
the items have been moved to the dropdown you'll get when you click on 'Hi, username'.
Wondering if the username dropdown could be cleaned up a bit now as it is somewhat cluttered with redundant items. Most of these items are available from the 'User CP' link.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Any chance you can add "View New Posts" to the User Actions, I found this much more useful than "Today's Posts", I've already read half of Today's posts Smile
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2