• 28(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Unfortunately, I can't access any of those "user actions" the dropdown is deeper than my screen is, I only get access up to the mailbox part.
(2017-11-23, 20:07)FXB78 Wrote: Any chance you can add "View New Posts" to the User Actions, I found this much more useful than "Today's Posts", I've already read half of Today's posts Smile
 me too!
Hello
It is not possible to login with email, only username is accepted, while the hint says "username or email address"
Just used the 'Mark Read' button at the bottom of the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads' and received some unexpected results. After selecting the threads that were incorrectly marked as unread, then clicking the button, I was forwarded to the forum main page where everything had been marked read. I then returned to the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads', and all are now marked unread.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-11-24, 18:47)MetalChris Wrote: Just used the 'Mark Read' button at the bottom of the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads' and received some unexpected results. After selecting the threads that were incorrectly marked as unread, then clicking the button, I was forwarded to the forum main page where everything had been marked read. I then returned to the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads', and all are now marked unread.
 the 'mark read' button at the bottom doesn't operate on the selection you've made.
it's a general mark all forums read button.

but there's indeed a bug with subscribed threads becoming unread again.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-11-24, 16:29)Menion2k Wrote: Hello
It is not possible to login with email, only username is accepted, while the hint says "username or email address"
 thx! fixed.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-11-23, 20:07)FXB78 Wrote: Any chance you can add "View New Posts" to the User Actions, I found this much more useful than "Today's Posts", I've already read half of Today's posts Smile
perhaps use 'unread posts' instead? just a suggestion ;-)
 btw there's still a link to 'new posts' in the footer.
(2017-11-24, 19:17)ronie Wrote:
perhaps use 'unread posts' instead? just a suggestion ;-)
 btw there's still a link to 'new posts' in the footer. 
Ah, I didn't see it tucked away down there. I can use the one in the footer it's fine Smile
(2017-11-24, 19:13)ronie Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 18:47)MetalChris Wrote: Just used the 'Mark Read' button at the bottom of the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads' and received some unexpected results. After selecting the threads that were incorrectly marked as unread, then clicking the button, I was forwarded to the forum main page where everything had been marked read. I then returned to the listing of my 'Subscribed Threads', and all are now marked unread.
 the 'mark read' button at the bottom doesn't operate on the selection you've made.
it's a general mark all forums read button.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

(2017-11-24, 19:13)ronie Wrote: but there's indeed a bug with subscribed threads becoming unread again.

Certainly not a high priority, but it will be nice if this one is ever squashed.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I confirm that subscribed become unread without any updates on threads

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-11-24, 19:50)MetalChris Wrote: Certainly not a high priority, but it will be nice if this one is ever squashed. 

(2017-11-24, 21:05)redglory Wrote: I confirm that subscribed become unread without any updates on threads

i've changed one thing in the forum software, let's see if it works better now.
(2017-10-06, 09:46)Kib Wrote: Summary of reports
  • MentionMe - notifications for @Username mentions
  • MyAlerts - can be used in conjunction with MentionMe or standalone

both plugins are installed now.

MentionMe
allows you to ping other forum users by using @Username in a reply
once you type the @ character, you should get a popup to select a username
but you can also manually type @Username or, if there is a space in the username, @""user name"".

MyAlerts
when someone mentions you in a post, you'll see a notification icon at the top-right like this:

you'll also receive a notification for other things, like PM's / buddy-requests etc...
you can control what type of notifications you'll receive (or disable them all),
by going to your user cp (https://forum.kodi.tv/alerts.php?action=settings)
cool, thanks @ronie Smile
Notifications are very useful! Thanks Smile

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
Notifications are working quite well, thanks for that plugin.

I would like to have a link to the notification preferences from either the notification dialog or else the notification overview if that is possible.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2