• 2(current)
Beta Night
Thanks for Update! Sounds great....

BR
Peter
Happy New year ! 

Wahou seems really great ! 

Hope you can finish it. 

Many skins die in the eggs, I hope not this one ! 

Ludo
Hello, I was wondering if there is any progress in this nice peace of work. I hope so.
Thanks
There is only one issue left which I'm going to fix this week. Anyway, with skinning it's always hard to predict an exact release date and even though I was careful not to announce this skin too early I'm already 1 month overdue because of unforeseen issues. (I'm working on Night v2 for about 1,5 years now, just to give you an idea how long something like this takes)

But, that being said, I'm convinced that the dev version will be ready for testing within the next 1-2 weeks.
In the meantime I'm happy to answer all your questions about the skin's features and/or post more screenshots about certain features.
(2018-01-28, 15:04)bkury Wrote: There is only one issue left which I'm going to fix this week. Anyway, with skinning it's always hard to predict an exact release date and even though I was careful not to announce this skin too early I'm already 1 month overdue because of unforeseen issues. (I'm working on Night v2 for about 1,5 years now, just to give you an idea how long something like this takes)

But, that being said, I'm convinced that the dev version will be ready for testing within the next 1-2 weeks.
In the meantime I'm happy to answer all your questions about the skin's features and/or post more screenshots about certain features.
Thanks for the update, I would love to test it.
Do you already have more screenshots of this I think beautiful skin?
(2018-02-10, 13:10)Aaiemron Wrote: Do you already have more screenshots of this I think beautiful skin?
 Sure, something specific you want to see? I can post some screenshots of the more interesting stuff tomorrow.

General Update (ETA):
Just a few more days ...
(2018-02-11, 09:47)bkury Wrote:
(2018-02-10, 13:10)Aaiemron Wrote: Do you already have more screenshots of this I think beautiful skin?
 Sure, something specific you want to see? I can post some screenshots of the more interesting stuff tomorrow.

General Update (ETA):
Just a few more days ... 
 Nothing specific. Just surprise us please. Thanks in advance
Here are some more information and screenshots about some of the unique skin features:

Dashboard:
Every tile can be configured to show whatever you want, the idea is to show some useful information as soon as KODI is idling / screensaver kicks in.
(Clock, RSS, Weather, Image/Slideshow, Recently Added Media and more widgets will be added based on your feedback)

Favourites / Custom Home:
Night will come with a builtin favorite feature which can show a lot more information about a favorite item like Plot, Fanart, Rating, VideoResolution, .... this is especially useful if you have a lot of "static" favorite items which you want to show on your homescreen (widget)

Of course you can also add your own custom home menu items with static or dynamic widgets ...

Colors:
Nothing special here, you can change the color and transparency of pretty much every UI object in the skin ...

See you soon ...
That really looks awesome. Can't wait.
Wow, nice work and can't wait! Smile
Found some more screenshots ...

Background Settings:
Night doesn't use a lot of gfx textures, it depends mostly on text, alignment, lines/separators and backgrounds. This is why having a couple of background options is really important because using a solid background color instead of fanart can drastically change the look and feel of the skin, so there should be something for everyone ....

I'm also looking forward to add support for @badaas colorbox script which allows even more options like blur and other really nice background effects.

Quick Video Settings:
This feature brings the most important video, audio and subtitle settings together into one menu for fast and easy adjustments while watching media ...

Very nice job (so far), it looks really promising, I'm looking forward to the final version of this skin. Smile  Bravo!

Regards
orionics
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
this skin looks awesome, love to try it
i love kodi
Hey,

Just saw this thread - very nice preview. 

Any updates on when a preview of the skin will be available or do you have a GitHub repo, etc?

I have worked with Marcel on the Titan Skin so I have to admit that I am eager to try out your skin, check out the code, all that geeky stuff etc. Smile

oh and what is the font you are using?  I've seen it just can't place it... thanks Smile

Mario
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6