• 7(current)
Beta Night
Small update:
I got a lot of stuff done this weekend and I still have some more free time to work on it tomorrow, so I'm going to fix some outstanding issues and prepare to release a skin update tomorrow night ...
(2018-09-24, 04:03)bkury Wrote: Small update:
I got a lot of stuff done this weekend and I still have some more free time to work on it tomorrow, so I'm going to fix some outstanding issues and prepare to release a skin update tomorrow night ...
 That would be great.
First post updated ...

Now that all major/core features are implemented, expect skin updates more frequently (~2 weeks). There is still a lot to do but it's slowly taking shape ....
(2018-09-25, 04:52)bkury Wrote: First post updated ...

Now that all major/core features are implemented, expect skin updates more frequently (~2 weeks). There is still a lot to do but it's slowly taking shape ....

Beautiful skin. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Weekly update:
  • Horizontal Home Menu almost done (see screenshot)
  • Working on PLEX for KODI addon support
  • Yatse, eventlog and 3rd party notification support (e.g. missed call indicator, screenshot)
  • ... a lot of fixes / improvements and more ....

Alpha2 will be available next week ...

Hi
When I saw the first screen of this skin, I think we'll another with no news wich nether end... 

My apologies... 

Your skin is a must have we can do all we want, it's fast  clear, clean and beautiful. 

I'll support you for this hard work. 

Bravo

Contribution done
(2018-10-07, 21:00)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi
When I saw the first screen of this skin, I think we'll another with no news wich nether end... 
My apologies... 
Nothing to apologize for, in fact I can totally relate to that! A couple of years ago I was also very excited about a skin which never got finished, it's frustrating but when I started my own skin I realized that it could easily happen to me too. Creating a fully-fledged skin from scratch requires hundreds or even thousand+ hours of work, so it probably takes you 1-2 years to even release an alpha version if you don't have the spare time to work on it full-time.

This is quite a long time span and any major life or work event can force you to abandon such a time-consuming project.

Quote:Your skin is a must have we can do all we want, it's fast  clear, clean and beautiful. 
I'll support you for this hard work. 
Thank you, I really appreciate your support!
Hello,

I have been making some testing of the skin, looks awesome so far. 
There are a few things that I haven't been able to do:

- Get a fix background image for all sections, even if I go into the background settings and select a custom image, for sections where there is gallery fan art, the art gets displayed instead of the background image. (note that I am using PlexKodiConnect to get the various movies sections from my plex server).
- Can't remove the title label in the movies sections even if the option to disable the labels is on in the widget section. So when I navigate the movie section (poster view), the title label is being displayed below the art, which I want to hide.
- Deck functionality : for TV shows, I am not getting any results whereas I am expecting to see the In Progress tv shows. It's showing recently added for the movie section.

Anyway, awesome work so far! Best looking skin I have.
(2018-10-27, 13:28)SBOG Wrote: Get a fix background image for all sections, even if I go into the background settings and select a custom image, for sections where there is gallery fan art, the art gets displayed instead of the background image. (note that I am using PlexKodiConnect to get the various movies sections from my plex server).
Already fixed in alpha2, thanks!

Quote:Can't remove the title label in the movies sections even if the option to disable the labels is on in the widget section. So when I navigate the movie section (poster view), the title label is being displayed below the art, which I want to hide.
Fixed, thanks for reporting!

Quote:Deck functionality : for TV shows, I am not getting any results whereas I am expecting to see the In Progress tv shows. It's showing recently added for the movie section.
Not sure if it's skin or addon related yet but I'll take a look, thanks!

General Update:
I've encountered a problem with the new "Notification Center" feature. Unfortunately, it would require a small KODI core change to make it work properly but the chance of that happening is very small. So, if you are a KODI / C++ developer and would like to help me out with that, drop me a PM. Thanks!

Alpha2 should be available soon ...
What version of kodi is this for? Kodi 18? 17.6?
(2018-11-25, 02:44)mattyspurs76 Wrote: What version of kodi is this for? Kodi 18? 17.6?
KODI 18 (Leia) 

Note:
Latest KODI 18-rc1 release requires a newer xbmc.gui version, so for now you have to manually change the skin's addon.xml file:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

change it to:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>

I'm still working on releasing alpha2 (which already includes this fix) as soon as possible ...
what up with ext update
next
Update:
Sorry for the delay! December was a busy month and although I got some stuff done there are still some more things I have to do first ...

I'll post an update about alpha2 progress again next week.
Great!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6