• 10(current)
Beta Night
Using both versions of PKC last night I kept getting this error message popping up " PKC error , too many files open " in th end I gave up trying to figure that out , I was the only one accessing my PMS at the time ?
Am sure there must be a separate PKC thread somewhere although it may not be on the kodi.tv site , PKC isn't supported is it ?
I don't want to derail this skin thread so won't post re' PKC anymore.
Developer Feedback:
Some of the PlexKodiConnect nodes which are used for widgets are currently broken, developer is already working on it ...
Some more feedback.
I am a pvr user so i figured i’d give it another spin and test this part in particular.

I am noticing when switching channels, the only time that the osd can be invoked by pressing up/down (to cycle through channels, only switching after pressing ok) is right after switching as long as the interval to hide to osd is set it seems.
After that, the channel osd will not appear when using up/down while a channel is playing, although when pressing up-up-up-ok for instance, it will drop me three channels ahead ‘blindly’.

Is this intentional?
To me, it seems it isnt because as i said it works fine right after a channel is changed and osd is still onscreen the first time.
(2019-02-26, 09:54)Atreyu Wrote: I am noticing when switching channels, the only time that the osd can be invoked by pressing up/down (to cycle through channels, only switching after pressing ok) is right after switching as long as the interval to hide to osd is set it seems.
After that, the channel osd will not appear when using up/down while a channel is playing, although when pressing up-up-up-ok for instance, it will drop me three channels ahead ‘blindly’.

Is this intentional?
No, already fixed it. Thanks for reporting!

It's a small change, so if you don't want to wait for alpha3 you could do it yourself:
  • Edit DialogSeekBar.xml, Path = [Skin_Directory] / [YOUR_NATIVE_RESOLUTION] / DialogSeekBar.xml
Code:
replace line:
<visible>[ Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.Caching | Player.Paused ]</visible>

with:
<visible>[ Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.Caching | Player.Paused | Player.ShowInfo | Player.ShowTime | Window.IsActive(playerprocessinfo) ]</visible>
Note: Live TV is still work in progress and a bunch of PVR related dialogs and features (e.g. Channel OSD / Guide OSD) are not available in alpha2.
Thanks, that works.

Looking forward to the next alpha.
I realise pvr is still being worked on, just happy to test if it helps.

Thanks for working on this excellent skin!

Regards,
Atreyu
Hello bkury

I have made a tentative french translation. For a few of them I was missing the context.
For exemple : 73 & 74 : Set & Sets.
Is Set as set a setting, or Set has where the movie is recorded?
Found a glitch.
In OSD settings, if you make a change the OK and CANCEL options are mixed up (cancel button actually applies the change).
(2019-02-27, 21:41)SBOG Wrote: I have made a tentative french translation. For a few of them I was missing the context.
For exemple : 73 & 74 : Set & Sets.
Is Set as set a setting, or Set has where the movie is recorded?
Thanks! Context is "Movie Sets / Collection / Box Set", you can skip "Set" because it's not used in that context anyway. (I'm going to remove it)
Just send me a list of strings which are unclear and I'm going to add a context field to the translation file.

Quote:Found a glitch.
In OSD settings, if you make a change the OK and CANCEL options are mixed up (cancel button actually applies the change).
"OK" button is actually not needed here, maybe a "Defaults" button would make more sense. "CANCEL" is just closing the dialog, so I should probably rename it to "CLOSE".
Thanks!
Quote:"OK" button is actually not needed here, maybe a "Defaults" button would make more sense. "CANCEL" is just closing the dialog, so I should probably rename it to "CLOSE".
Thanks!
Yes, that would actually fit better.
(2018-10-27, 13:28)SBOG Wrote: Hello,

I have been making some testing of the skin, looks awesome so far. 
There are a few things that I haven't been able to do:

- Get a fix background image for all sections, even if I go into the background settings and select a custom image, for sections where there is gallery fan art, the art gets displayed instead of the background image. (note that I am using PlexKodiConnect to get the various movies sections from my plex server).
- Can't remove the title label in the movies sections even if the option to disable the labels is on in the widget section. So when I navigate the movie section (poster view), the title label is being displayed below the art, which I want to hide.
- Deck functionality : for TV shows, I am not getting any results whereas I am expecting to see the In Progress tv shows. It's showing recently added for the movie section.

Anyway, awesome work so far! Best looking skin I have.
 Hello Bkury,

For the 2 below points : 

- Can't remove the title label in the movies sections even if the option to disable the labels is on in the widget section. So when I navigate the movie section (poster view), the title label is being displayed below the art, which I want to hide.

I believe the option to hide the title in the poster view is no longer available ?

- Deck functionality : for TV shows, I am not getting any results whereas I am expecting to see the In Progress tv shows. It's showing recently added for the movie section.

Can't make this one working. Would you think this is an issue with PlexKodiConnect? Should I create on ticket on this side?

+++
(2019-03-09, 16:48)SBOG Wrote: - Can't remove the title label in the movies sections even if the option to disable the labels is on in the widget section. So when I navigate the movie section (poster view), the title label is being displayed below the art, which I want to hide.
I believe the option to hide the title in the poster view is no longer available ?
I had to rework some of the viewtype options in my last version, this feature will be back soon.

Quote:- Deck functionality : for TV shows, I am not getting any results whereas I am expecting to see the In Progress tv shows. It's showing recently added for the movie section.
Can't make this one working. Would you think this is an issue with PlexKodiConnect? Should I create on ticket on this side?
It's an addon issue, developer is already working on it (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2826852)
You can track it here: https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/pull/722
@bkury 
Try PlexKodiConnect BETA version 2.7.5. Nodes working? They might be named a bit differently
Am still having issues with PKC  beta , in fact have had to stop using it , keep getting error messages about "too many widgets open " , something like that anyway, have had to use smb to add my kodi library until a fix is announced.
I don't think I can fix that on the PKC side, seems like a skin issue.
(2019-03-10, 19:44)Croneter Wrote: @bkury 
Try PlexKodiConnect BETA version 2.7.5. Nodes working? They might be named a bit differently
Thanks, I'm going to test it in a few hours. Again, thanks for your quick reply and fix.

(2019-03-10, 22:12)ontap Wrote: Am still having issues with PKC  beta , in fact have had to stop using it , keep getting error messages about "too many widgets open " , something like that anyway, have had to use smb to add my kodi library until a fix is announced.
Where do you get this error? kodi.log? I can't see how this could be a skin issue, please post/pm me the error message. Thanks!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6