• 1(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI

The Google Drive add-on for KODI is in the Kodi Addon Repository
  • Unlimited accounts
  • Team Drives support
  • Google Photos support
  • Playback your music and videos. Listing of videos with thumbnails.
  • Use Google Drive as a source. (Not working currently due to changes in the Google Drive API)
  • Subtitles can be assigned automatically if a .str file exists with the same name as the video.
  • Export your videos to your library (.strm files). You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now.
  • Show your photos individually or run a slideshow of them. Listing of pictures with thumbnails.
  • Auto-Refreshed slideshow.
  • Use of OAuth 2 login. You don't have to write your user/password within the add-on. Use the login process in your browser.
  • Extremely fast. Using the Google Drive API

All platforms supported!
  • Firesticks users: There is a possible slowness issue with sqlite database.

Installation
  • From the Kodi Add-on repository
  • From my repository if for any reason the latest version is still not in the Kodi Add-on repository.
  • Manual, by downloading the source code and creating your zip. 
    • If your installation is manual, you must install first the latest version of the common module.

How to add an account?
1. Select "Add an account...".
2. Scan and follow the QR code, then sign-in into your account and allow the app permissions. That's it.
or
2. Go to the login page displayed in your screen and enter the code generated for you.
3. Sign-in into your account and allow the app permissions. That's it!

How to add Google Drive as a source?
1. Add an account.
2. The source path is: http://localhost:8587/source/. If you want/need to change the port number, you can do so within the addon settings.

Want to contribute?

If you need to report an issue, post always your message with your debug log file: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
If you report that issue in github with all required information, it will get a faster response.

Source code:
https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive

This program/addon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Google.
Nice work. One issue I see is that it does not organize your content in ABC order. Is it a way to correct that?
That's what the option "Order" from the Kodi should be doing. But yes, I just checked and it doesn't work. I'll see if it's a core Kodi issue or the addon should do it. Nor ETA though.
(2017-12-03, 02:38)cguZZMan Wrote: That's what the option "Order" from the Kodi should be doing. But yes, I just checked and it doesn't work. I'll see if it's a core Kodi issue or the addon should do it. Nor ETA though.
 OK. I notice some of the files will play and some will not. Gives me an error. The g drive Kodi plugin plays everything and the order issue is not a problem. This is very fast . The oprion to not transcode will it be made available soon? Very nice work and set up is very easy .
nice !

How are GOOGLE DRIVE videos exported to our KODI library?
@keithcq71 I already pushed a new version to the Kodi repository to fix the play issues, but looks like the merge is going to take a while. In the meantime I would recommend you to install it manually. You can download it from the source code repository here: https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl.../1.0.1.zip and then just installed within Addons > Install from zip file

@Laser78 navigate to the folder you want to export and then open the context menu of that folder. Then select the option "Export to library (.strm)...". You will need to specify your video export folder, if you haven't done that before.
Finally add that local folder to your library with the option Videos > "Add videos..." > select your local folder, etc.

Let me know if that works for you.
Thank you!
I have exported the GOOGLE DRIVE folder to a folder defined in the settings,

It´s OK but at the time of pressing to reproduce it this error message appears :

@Laser78 that is resolved by version 1.0.1. You can install it manually. Check the post where I replied you first time. 
I'm waiting for the Kodi team to merge it to the official repository, but looks like it will take a while.
But you can download the zip and install it manually.
Let me know.
(2017-12-16, 20:46)cguZZMan Wrote: @Laser78 that is resolved by version 1.0.1. You can install it manually. Check the post where I replied you first time. 
I'm waiting for the Kodi team to merge it to the official repository, but looks like it will take a while.
Let me know.
 Will that fix the order issues and playback errors on some files?
It fixes the playback issues for sure. The order issue will be taken care of soon.
(2017-12-16, 20:46)cguZZMan Wrote: @Laser78 that is resolved by version 1.0.1. You can install it manually. Check the post where I replied you first time. 
Let me know.
 Now it works perfectly, thank you very much!
I have noticed that old folders that have been moved or deleted still appear. When setting up , the warning message means what?
Exactly, those that I have previously deleted also appear to me
The other Google addon gives you the option to transcode and has a Search feature. I like the speed of this one and easy set up. Hopefully the issues will get fixed. The not verified message means what ?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7