Broken [UK] BT Sport Video
Here's a test release zip for "Live Channels".

Add your user and password in the settings.

There's some work to do to improve error handling (bad credentials etc) and possibly to add on-demand video, but the four main channels are working for me! In 1080p Smile

Please report back with any issues.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
Good work buddy, but they wont play for me, no error, nothing in the log, nada.

Ive PM'd you my login so you can try it and see whats happening.
My login is working fine on the ios app.
(2018-05-17, 22:50)gb160 Wrote: Good work buddy, but they wont play for me, no error, nothing in the log, nada.

Ive PM'd you my login so you can try it and see whats happening.
My login is working fine on the ios app.
Works for me with your credentials. Do you have debug logging turned on? That might show something in the log.
Well that's odd, I have debugging turned on as well.

I'm running Kodi 18 alpha, could that be an issue?

I noticed in the settings that the user/pass aren't labelled, I took it that the top one is username and the bottom one is password...is that correct?

In the log im getting :
Code:
22:35:53.648 T:140735955690368 WARNING: Playlist Player: ListItem type must be audio or video, use ListItem:ConfusedetInfo to specify!
I can confirm the addon is working perfectly on Kodi 17.6, but not on Kodi 18.
Excellent work sir!!!
Many thanks great work.
I tried this briefly on my Vero 4K running OSMC before I left for work this morning and it worked well with one caveat,
the main screen in settings was blank, however if I clicked on where you enter the login details I was still able to enter my credentials.
I will try on my other Kodi devices after work and report back.
Very cool! Wish I didn't change to Virgin Media now!!
(2018-05-18, 08:26)stammie Wrote: Many thanks great work.
I tried this briefly on my Vero 4K running OSMC before I left for work this morning and it worked well with one caveat,
the main screen in settings was blank, however if I clicked on where you enter the login details I was still able to enter my credentials.
I will try on my other Kodi devices after work and report back.
Yes there is a problem with the settings labels. I've fixed it and will post a new version this evening probably.
I'll also try to get it working in Kodi 18.
Cool, is this Related to the Spurs TV addon live feeds not working in Kodi18
(2018-05-18, 09:50)docwra Wrote: Very cool! Wish I didn't change to Virgin Media now!!
 Yeah as a BT broadband customer I was able to take advantage of an offer for free BT Sport (online) for 12 months. I don't think the offer lasted long but I expect it will come back eventually. Sometimes it's 3 months free. The downside is it locks you in to a new broadband contract as well.
(2018-05-18, 11:16)gb160 Wrote: Cool, is this Related to the Spurs TV addon live feeds not working in Kodi18
Could be. Could you post a link to a debug log on https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235234 please. I'll take a look Smile
Done.
Looking at it now i dont think the problems are related as the stadium streams do eventually start playing, i've added a bit more info in that thread.
As an ee customer i got it free for 3 months, then £5 per month rolling after that which is pretty good value imo.
(2018-05-18, 11:53)Leopold Wrote:
(2018-05-18, 09:50)docwra Wrote: Very cool! Wish I didn't change to Virgin Media now!!
 Yeah as a BT broadband customer I was able to take advantage of an offer for free BT Sport (online) for 12 months. I don't think the offer lasted long but I expect it will come back eventually. Sometimes it's 3 months free. The downside is it locks you in to a new broadband contract as well. 
 Yeah BT do some good deals for BT Sports if you recontract,
whilst not as good as free for 12 months I recently got my dad 18 months for £4 a month whilst renegotiating his contract, which wasn't bad as I'd halved his monthly bill anyway Smile.

I can report the addon is working well on my 2nd gen Fire TV box and Windows 10 HTPC.

As an aside which streams are you scraping? These are miles better than the ones on the Windows app I had been using. If you don't wish to divulge that info no probs.
(2018-05-18, 16:52)stammie Wrote: As an aside which streams are you scraping? These are miles better than the ones on the Windows app I had been using. If you don't wish to divulge that info no probs. 
 It's the normal HLS streams, same as you get when watching on http://sport.bt.com. Kodi itself doesn't work in an adaptive way so you'll always get the 1080p stream. There is an addon that does that called inputstream.adaptive which I might look into using. That would enable Kodi to select a lower resolution stream on devices without a fast connection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UK] BT Sport Video0