Visualization without fanart
Just upgraded from 15.2 - 17.6.  Windows install from Kodi not store. 

There used to be a choice in the music fullscreen OSD that would toggle fanart, now seems to be missing.  I can't seem to turn off fanart during music tried both Estuary and Transparancy!

Just want visualization.

Thanks in advance
In Estuary go to Settings (Cog icon) on the OSD and disable "Show fanart background".
(2017-12-08, 18:53)jjd-uk Wrote: In Estuary go to Settings (Cog icon) on the OSD and disable "Show fanart background".
 That's where it was in 15.2.  In 17.6 in settings I get to choose which visualization.  The visualizations have no  configurable settings. 

I tried Eminence.  It has a specific setting for fanart in the skin settings.  So that works, but the setting doesn't carry over to other skins.

Hmmm
Ah maybe the Krypton builds are missing it, it’s definitely there in the nightly development builds for Leia and thought the addition had made the cut off for Krypton (since it was added about 10/11 months ago) so will need to check.
I'm having the same exact issue, there appears to be no way to turn this off with the default skin.  Disabling fanart/backgrounds does not do anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualization without fanart0