• 3(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
Wink 
Hey Mr. V

I'm in !
Currently using Mike Silvo's Aeon Madnox.
Aeon Madnox is the only skin I use... since de begining of time!  Big Grin

Looking forward to a fresh look...

Sincerely,
Hi

I would love to beta test this new version of the skin and provide feedback 👍🏻
Waiting for a version to prove it

Many thanks for your work
Hi all,

Thanks for all your messages regarding testing. 

I have received more than a dozen PM's plus requests in this thread. I have picked a few people to get involved in the project.

Sorry if i did not reply to you, too many messages to respond too.

Thanks again,
Mr. V
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Good to see that this project finaly becomes more true. Good luck for testing and thanks to the dev and all other involved people!
KODI 19 Matrix RC 1
Intel® DZ87KLT-75K with I5 4670 Haswell CPU
DD Cine S2 6.5 | DVD viewer | Silverstone SST-LC16B-M
Hello!

I have installed LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.006 ALPHA and aeon madnox fron github (https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia) and all is ok. I have no problems but sometimes i have a crash screen and i receive information that a lot of crashes have caused to have to restart. I have a kodi-Crash.log with a lines as follow:

T:140424341575424 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(26, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

that could be happening?
(2018-11-01, 19:36)olarf Wrote: Good to see that this project finaly becomes more true. Good luck for testing and thanks to the dev and all other involved people!
 Thanks olarf Smile
(2018-11-01, 23:02)risoterapia Wrote: Hello!

I have installed LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.006 ALPHA and aeon madnox fron github (https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia) and all is ok. I have no problems but sometimes i have a crash screen and i receive information that a lot of crashes have caused to have to restart. I have a kodi-Crash.log with a lines as follow:

T:140424341575424 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(26, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

that could be happening?

Hi risoterapia,

This is a recode of Aeon Madnox. A continuation but a different skin.
Changed the title of the thread to make it more clear

This is the place to post;
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Smile 
Thank you!

I would be happy to participate as a tester, by the way  Blush

Aeon Madnox is the best Skin ever for me
Howdy Mr V..

I've sent you a PM to see if I get get involved in testing the new Madnox 2.0. I have written a music import guide which is pinned to the front page of the current Madnox skin thread, at the request of Schimi2k (RIP) . Was hoping to update this for the new Madnox 2.0 and Kodi v18, and help with bug reports etc, if any.....

Thanks Zorg
Hello, where is it possible to download the skin to try it?

I'd be happy to drop my 2 cts in if needed.
Mainly because I use Madnox since a long time now and set it up to be used on a Vero 4k player. (v17.6)
(2018-12-03, 13:20)MoloMuy Wrote: Hello, where is it possible to download the skin to try it?

Madnox 2.0 is not ready for general testing / use at this stage. It's not even at alpha-level at this time. Mr.V is busy working on getting it coded, but there are many sections that are incomplete or not yet started, especially with regards to view-types. Bartolomesoriano, is providing support with regards additional coding, as well as testing, and I am contributing in terms of testing & bug-reporting only, but trust me when I say, it's not ready for general use at this stage.

If you wish to become a regular tester like me, and are ready / willing to provide regular (and consistent) bug reports with screenshots to back up your observations, then contact Mr.V with regards testing access to the git repository. But please bear in mind, regular feedback is required by Mr. V, otherwise your access to (at this stage) the private github test version could be revoked. Otherwise, you'll have to be patient, and wait until it is ready for general open testing. I can't give you a time-frame on when that will be, unfortunately.

Dan / Gib.
Cheers Dan for the info.

I guess i wasn't to detailed, when i was i asked for testers. Dan spelled it out which i did not.

To clarify, I was asking for people that would be happy to actively contribute to the pre-alpha state. Emphasizing ACTIVELY and understand this is not finished. I had some issues with people who wanted to be testers that i added to github. They accepted the invite, i gave a few weeks grace period then messaged them, "are you still interested in contributing'. No messages back so i removed them form github.

Generally speaking i have been working on this for 18 months, when i have time. I was hoping the people who volunteered could at-least checkout the code updates and provide some feedback on github. 

I was really hoping for 4 people in total, i have a couple more thanks to dans message.

So testing applications are CLOSED for now.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Wink 
Quick update;

Such an overwhelming response from people who would like to test.

I appreciate the requests, if you don't hear back from the PM that is why.

So, NO MORE TESTERS REQUIRED and I will not be replying to your request.

Happy holidays all.  Blush
Expect some updates in the new year. Cool
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
I will also like to check the skin, please send it to me when you can...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4