• 4(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
(2018-12-20, 17:35)guandms Wrote: I will also like to check the skin, please send it to me when you can...
See my previous post in this thread.
(2018-12-19, 07:57)Mr. V Wrote: Quick update;

Such an overwhelming response from people who would like to test.

I appreciate the requests, if you don't hear back from the PM that is why.

So, NO MORE TESTERS REQUIRED and I will not be replying to your request.

Happy holidays all.  Blush
Expect some updates in the new year. Cool
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Waiting for a version that can be tested

I've been using Kodi for many years since it was xbmc version 7 And using the Aeon skin from phil

so if I can help with the testing I would be happy to do it

thank you for your work
good afternoon

Is there anything more known about the beta or RC version?
or maybe you have new screenshots of what it looks like now?

best regards
Wilfried
(2019-01-21, 17:57)djdirty60 Wrote: good afternoon

Is there anything more known about the beta or RC version?
or maybe you have new screenshots of what it looks like now?

best regards
Wilfried
Hi Wilfred,

Still a WIP. Currently pre-Alpha and it is unknown when i will release an alpha version.

So i am still working on this and would like to get to an alpha release at some point. Currently coding the library views.

Updated screenshots in second post. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2678272

Cheers
Mr. V
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Very nice work
Aeon Nox 4 was the first skin, I've used with xbmc. Looks awesome!
New screen captures of the list views

List Views
https://imgur.com/a/GmeqwaW

Big List Views
https://imgur.com/a/G16bAwj
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Thumbs Up 
Excellent work... Thanks for all your hard work!
NICEEEEEEE can't wait anymore Wink
Looking forward to this as Madnox has been my go to skin for ages!
hey Mr V.
is there any more known about the skin?

I hope to hear from you

greetz
OY!  I have not updated from v17.6 because I did not see a new Aeon Madnox skin.  I absolutely LOVE this skin and saw a GitHub recently HERE and immediately downloaded it and updated.

Long and short is it does NOT work, cannot find 'kodi.gui v5.13' so from what I can gather this is not the Leia version so no Aeon Madnox.

I stumbled on this and was hoping to please get an update on when this may be widely available.  Just a SWAG, way huge ballpark idea.  Just want to know so I know if I am going back to Kodi v17.6 or sticking with the v18.2 in the hopes this skin may be at least Alpha ready in the near future.

Thanks!
Dave
(2019-04-26, 01:05)Tek420 Wrote: OY!  I have not updated from v17.6 because I did not see a new Aeon Madnox skin.  I absolutely LOVE this skin and saw a GitHub recently HERE and immediately downloaded it and updated.

Long and short is it does NOT work, cannot find 'kodi.gui v5.13' so from what I can gather this is not the Leia version so no Aeon Madnox.

I stumbled on this and was hoping to please get an update on when this may be widely available.  Just a SWAG, way huge ballpark idea.  Just want to know so I know if I am going back to Kodi v17.6 or sticking with the v18.2 in the hopes this skin may be at least Alpha ready in the near future.

Thanks!
Dave

Have you tried unzipping the skin going into adding folder then ski folder then add-on.xml and change "13" to "14" in gui ,( using notepad ++) , then save changes and recipe and try skin or just put skin folder in adding folder on a fresh kodi and opens kodi find skin in look and feel-skin and enable it ?
(2019-04-26, 01:05)Tek420 Wrote: OY!  I have not updated from v17.6 because I did not see a new Aeon Madnox skin.  I absolutely LOVE this skin and saw a GitHub recently HERE and immediately downloaded it and updated.

Thanks!
Dave
This: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo.../tree/leia
works fine with 18.1 /18.2
KODI 19 Matrix RC 1
Intel® DZ87KLT-75K with I5 4670 Haswell CPU
DD Cine S2 6.5 | DVD viewer | Silverstone SST-LC16B-M
Is it possible to add an intro video to play after the madnox splash screen?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4