• 7(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
(2020-05-13, 09:37)sanDj Wrote:
(2020-05-10, 04:15)Mr. V Wrote: Hi all,

It’s been a while since i posted any update and i apologise for anyone following this thread and my lack of response. I have had health issues i have needed to address and had to step back from development.
A big thanks to @gibxxi for keeping you all updated.

Moving forward...
I have recommenced development of the skin. 90% there and no ETA. It will be Leia compatible and I have no plans to move to matrix until it is in the RC stage.
The skin is quite usable as an everyday driver in its current state ,my preference is to wait until I finish the fixing all the imperfections and optimize the code as I don’t have the time to fix and juggle feature requests at the same time. For myself I would find this overwhelming as I want to present this as a feature complete skin and bug free as possible.

Cheers
Mr. V
Thank a lot ...Mr.V for your reply .Hope you are doing good & in good health .Madnox is feature rich skin and we all eagarly wait for the new version for leia. Plz post the RC version for testing purpose. Once again I admire your efforts to bring the new MADNOX.  

I know it's probably frustrating having to wait for it's arrival, but trust me when I say it'll be worth the wait. Madnox 2.0 is an even greater recode of an already great skin, you'll all be glad you kept the faith in the long run. Kudos to @Mr. V for taking on the challenge.

Smile

Dan / Gib.
Wink 
@Mr. V 

I just want to wish you health and hope everything is all right now.
Thanks for taking the time and effort in this project. 

Smile
Alpha version released.

See first post for details.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2020-08-19, 07:00)Mr. V Wrote: Alpha version released.

See first post for details.

It's a beauty. Thanks for your hard work.
Hello and thanks again for this amazing skin.
Question: Is it possible to add an option that automatically let the video OSD disappearing? For example after a few seconds?
Very well done!
Congratulations on releasing your project Mr V.  Wasn't sure what to expect and was very happy with end result.  There will still be modification and feature requests from the community but Madnox 2.0 is a great addition to the list of Kodi skins.  Well done.
This is it.
The...

Madnox 2.0 Alpha release
ImageImageImageImage
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
At last! Good things come to those who wait and the wait was well worth it. A BIG thankyou to all involved.
One issue I see is that TVTunes themes do not seem to be compatible with this skin. The themes for shows take over the screen with a visualization as if normal music is playing.

Nice!
Been a few years since i last used madnox in kodi.

Just installed on my shield with kodi 18.8.

Need to get used to the menus and options but seems easy enough.

Only thing id like to see would be an option to have backgrounds for submenu items. I've created my own background images and made some for submenu items which works fine in other skins.

How do i get to change widgets. Ive set up 2 widgets in my tv library but can only see the 1st widget. I may try autowidget addon to see how that works with this skin.

So far so good though.
forgot to mention, when I first installed this skin there were no menu items on the homepage and nothing popped up to say it was building the skin menus etc...

I ended up having to install aeon silvo skin which then made the menu item show and then I went back and enabled this skin and then it showed up
(2020-08-21, 16:50)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Nice!
Been a few years since i last used madnox in kodi.

Just installed on my shield with kodi 18.8.

Need to get used to the menus and options but seems easy enough.

Only thing id like to see would be an option to have backgrounds for submenu items. I've created my own background images and made some for submenu items which works fine in other skins.

How do i get to change widgets. Ive set up 2 widgets in my tv library but can only see the 1st widget. I may try autowidget addon to see how that works with this skin.

So far so good though.
You only see one per Page, not like old madnox. With the upside buttom you can see all widgets
So far so good with the Alpha release, Very tight release. One thing I've noticed is that I can not seem to get the artist logo and cd art to show in the Music area, Is there a setting I've missed to set Music / Artwork location ? TV Shows and Movies are fine,
(2020-08-20, 21:16)Rastan Wrote: At last! Good things come to those who wait and the wait was well worth it. A BIG thankyou to all involved.
One issue I see is that TVTunes themes do not seem to be compatible with this skin. The themes for shows take over the screen with a visualization as if normal music is playing.

I just checked on GIT. Many thanks for the fix. Working fine for me now.
Thanks a lot, so far it looks pretty great. Soon I go deeper into details. Until then I love and enjoy it. GREAT WORK !!!
KODI 19 Matrix RC 1
Intel® DZ87KLT-75K with I5 4670 Haswell CPU
DD Cine S2 6.5 | DVD viewer | Silverstone SST-LC16B-M
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4