• 8(current)
Release Madnox (Leia)
(2020-08-18, 06:49)Picard Wrote: Love the new Madnox, one thing though , I can' seem to be able to have more than one line of widgets on main screens.
@Picard
6 widgets can be set. Press up to go to the next. Only one widget is visible at a time. This was my my design choice when coding the skin and don't have any plans to have 2 widgets visible at the same time.
(2020-08-18, 21:34)bobrap Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 19:47)lynxstrike Wrote: @MrVee 

Hey man... great work!  It's much appreciated to have a worthy successor to Madonx 1.0
I've been using it with Matrix and so far I'm staying with it...

Thanks again to you and all those involved in this great project...
What did you do to get it to run in Matrix?  Won't run for me.
@bobrap @lynxstrike
The skin may work with kodi matrix, with some addon.xml changes. All I ask is please do not post any bug reports when using matrix. It is not compatible due to changes in the skin engine and addons.

I will change to matrix when the first RC is out. My goal is to get it ready for the kodi leia repo first.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2020-08-18, 16:24)Kane69 Wrote: Great new skin. Only thing I'm missing (true, only been playing around with it for 15 min) is Atmos and DTS-X icons for sountracks
@Kane69 
New update on GitHub.

Unable to test as I don’t have any atoms/dts-x videos. Let me know if it works.

(2020-08-19, 19:43)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello and thanks again for this amazing skin.
Question: Is it possible to add an option that automatically let the video OSD disappearing? For example, after a few seconds?
@Aaiemron 
I checked and it seems to be working for me. It is the same behavior for estuary. It will not hide if a button is focused in the video osd.

Can you check the kodi default skin and let me know if it is the same?

(2020-08-20, 21:16)Rastan Wrote: One issue I see is that TVTunes themes do not seem to be compatible with this skin. The themes for shows take over the screen with a visualization as if normal music is playing.
@Rastan TV Tunes support added. (thanks for noticing the update on GitHub, was a bit slow in posting on the forum)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428#

(2020-08-21, 16:50)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Only thing I’d like to see would be an option to have backgrounds for submenu items. I've created my own background images and made some for submenu items which works fine in other skins.
 @mattyspurs76 
Done. New update on GitHub.

(2020-08-22, 09:49)zorg2000k Wrote: So far so good with the Alpha release, Very tight release. One thing I've noticed is that I can not seem to get the artist logo and cd art to show in the Music area, Is there a setting I've missed to set Music / Artwork location? TV Shows and Movies are fine,
@zorg2000k 
No need to set the location. Artwork has been coded to the kodi wiki post – (Fetching additional artwork);

Music_artwork (wiki)
Alternatively, you can use artwork beef
258886 (thread)
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2020-08-23, 05:59)Mr. V Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 06:49)Picard Wrote: Love the new Madnox, one thing though , I can' seem to be able to have more than one line of widgets on main screens.
@Picard
6 widgets can be set. Press up to go to the next. Only one widget is visible at a time. This was my my design choice when coding the skin and don't have any plans to have 2 widgets visible at the same time.
(2020-08-18, 21:34)bobrap Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 19:47)lynxstrike Wrote: @MrVee 

Hey man... great work!  It's much appreciated to have a worthy successor to Madonx 1.0
I've been using it with Matrix and so far I'm staying with it...

Thanks again to you and all those involved in this great project...
What did you do to get it to run in Matrix?  Won't run for me.
@bobrap @lynxstrike
The skin may work with kodi matrix, with some addon.xml changes. All I ask is please do not post any bug reports when using matrix. It is not compatible due to changes in the skin engine and addons.

I will change to matrix when the first RC is out. My goal is to get it ready for the kodi leia repo first.

Thanks for your reply, I use mouse and can't display the second row of widgets.
(2020-08-23, 08:14)Picard Wrote: Thanks for your reply, I use mouse and can't display the second row of widgets.

@Picard 
Added to my To-Do list.
https://github.com/mistervee/skin.madnox/issues/45
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Thanks for adding option to add submenu backgrounds, works perfectly.

One issue I seem to be having is when I play a movie from my drive I cannot get artwork or information to show up for it.

I use artwork beef to populate all artwork and it looks perfectly as it should in menus but when I play it...nothing.

All I see are the coloured icons on the top bar.
If i press pause,nothing. If i press I for information again nothing at all. Ive just looked at settings when playing a movie, i have it set as the following

Show information, show media flags both on info

Movie/tv show info set as description

All I see is the logo of what im watching in the bottom left corner. No other artwork, no description of what im watching
Forgot to mention in video view settings under artwork i have all options turned on, show case, logo,clearart, disc art etc
(2020-08-23, 11:21)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Thanks for adding option to add submenu backgrounds, works perfectly.

One issue I seem to be having is when I play a movie from my drive I cannot get artwork or information to show up for it.

I use artwork beef to populate all artwork and it looks perfectly as it should in menus but when I play it...nothing.

All I see are the coloured icons on the top bar.
If i press pause,nothing. If i press I for information again nothing at all. Ive just looked at settings when playing a movie, i have it set as the following

Show information, show media flags both on info

Movie/tv show info set as description

All I see is the logo of what im watching in the bottom left corner. No other artwork, no description of what im watching

@mattyspurs76

Checked the code to see if i find any issues. At a glance everything looks ok and is working form my end. So not sure why that is happening.

Could you enable debug logging and send me your log file?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
small bug:

On some views the top bar info is not fully displayed: 1000 items 245/27
(2020-08-24, 04:29)Edworld Wrote: small bug:

@Edworld 

Need some more info. There are 30+ views.
Not clear on what you mean by '1000 items 245/27'.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Great skin and many thanks for that.
What i see in kodiflix view , the first and last poster on the row is only showing half.
So with skipping complete row i always miss 1 complete poster.
Is that supposed to be?
(2020-08-24, 05:46)Mr. V Wrote:
(2020-08-24, 04:29)Edworld Wrote: small bug:

@Edworld 

Need some more info. There are 30+ views.
Not clear on what you mean by '1000 items 245/27'.
https://imgur.com/NPa7Mpy
Mr. V:

Would you consider implementing Jurialmunkey's plugin? If yes, There is some views like showcase that have space in the plot section. The request would be to add critic consensus in that box.

Thanks
(2020-08-23, 06:54)Mr. V Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 16:24)Kane69 Wrote:  
Sorry, something went wrong.
About the autoclose OSD thing: as long there is no button focused, the OSD closes after a few seconds. I can confirm that.
Thank you for the skin, it’s great. Could you add Logo artwork over fanart in Kodiflix landscape and landscape views (like Titan Bingie do this, it’s great replacement for missing landscapes), some movies or TV Shows have missing landscapes.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Leia)4