• 2(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
hs_err_pidxxx.log is always _bad_ - this files are created when the whole java runtime crashes (which should not happen)

according to the other error - did you hide some columns?
what exactly did you do when getting this error? did not see anything similar yet
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi - I tried to make a fresh installation of TMMv3alpha on my Windows PC - and that was a completely different story - Have tried a lot of stuff in TMMv3 for now - and haven't had a single crash the last hour, where I tested scraping, adding & removing files - all without issues. 

So I might sadly have a very broken Java installation on my Mac... - and will stop testing TMMv3 on it.

On my PC installation - the buggy settings that kept reverting seems to be ok for now, except for one setting!

The setting in Settings/Tv Shows/Scraper/Preferred Language or Certification country. Both are reset to the defaults of SHQIP and Australia upon each application restart!
It seems to me that you can not update the program from the Tools / launch Updater level.
After starting the program, the automatic update window appears - I switched on - update. Updates have stopped me from the AVG antivirus.
I turned off AVG.
I run the program - I have an earlier version. Enable Tools / Launch Updater, the program restarts but does not update to a newer version.

I hope understandable (Google Translator Smile
works for me..
can you try to delete the tmm.jar and run the updater.exe afterwards?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Unfortunately, it did not help. I copied the current files manually
Works for me too.
exclude TMM folder from your AVG.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I have excluded the folder in AVG (I previously updated TMM manually - I copied new files to the folder). When the program started, the update started and AVG stopped the installation at the end. Then after turning off AVG completely - I can not update TMM anymore.
Hello, I am migrating to the new version and I would like to know how it works when a field does not exist or is not as is the case of 3D
I had it so configured:

FOLDER: $T ($Y) {[$3]} {$K} {[$S]}

FILE: $T ($Y){ [$3]}{ $K}{.$3}.$S

Thanks in advance.
this is an ALPHA,  TESTING version with probably many bugs.
Please be so kind and try it... and let us know if it does not do what you expect...
We highly recommend using testing files, and not yet your real ones!!!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks a lot.

I know that, don t problem.
Why know you are changing Blu-ray for Bluray in source?Could you change that also in the previous versions of Tmm and this is already unified?Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.
Just installed the alpha and the GUI looks amazing.. I will add some test movies and shows and start testing right away.. Smile
Edit:

1. Here rating is 8.5 and number of votes is 10.. So it should be displayed as something like 8.5 (10 votes) ?

2. With default font size (12) , the text below banner gets clipped.

If I increase the size to 14, more of the text gets clipped..

3. Is it possible to make the warning break to multiple lines? And I guess the warning is displayed only once?

4. I have enabled downloading of .actors for movies when scraping. But as the new movie is scraped for the first time, actor images aren't scraped. If I scrape the movie again, actor images are downloaded correctly..

5. I have enabled bunch of columns in the left hand side for Movies... and then adjusted the width.. Is it possible to make this change persistent? so that TMM remembers the width for next start?

6. There is a big play button for movies in TMM 2 thats really helpful.. Currently its possible to go to Media files tab and play movie from there but is there any chance of a button like that on main window?

7. In settings -> Movies -> Images -> Enable Extra Artwork, the select folder button doesn't open a dialogue box..

BTW.. love the look and feel of v3.. and loved the fliter states of including/excluding matching items...
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Hi, TMM starts in dutch (MacOS 10.13.2) but some menu items are in english.... Please make it either 100% english or 100% dutch.
(2018-01-22, 09:05)jean-paul Wrote: Hi, TMM starts in dutch (MacOS 10.13.2) but some menu items are in english.... Please make it either 100% english or 100% dutch.
Dear jean-paul,
This is an alfa stage of development. In the first post the Devs are clearly stated:
"known issues so far:
  • most of the translations are missing"

1. I'm 100% sure they will make the translation later on.
2. You can join to translation team if you WANT to make it better. (for the stable release there is a topic for that: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=174987 )
3. tmm v2.xx is the best Media Manger! Period! :-)  ....and version 3.xx seems will be even better!

Have a nice day! :-)
Hi

Just a quick question - TMMv3 - Has support for TVShow multi-episodes been built, or is it broken as a bug ?

Episodes named "$N - S$2E$E - $T" in TMMv2 appeared OK

In TMMv3 - I've set the renaming for TVShows to be with episode names "$(ShowTitle) - S$(SeasonNr2)E$episodeNr2) - $(title)" - TMMv3 renames the title to Single episode like S01E01, stripping away a possible E02

If I manually rename file according to a Kodi standard like "Title - s01e01-s01e02.ext", and a scan & rename with TMMv3 it renames the title to garbled code:

Did I mess something up, or is it a expected behaviour or a expected missing feature at this stage of TMMv3 ?
I have a small issue on my testing set.  I can't change the folder for my common move set artwork.

do you need a log file??

Thanks

Pete
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1