• 9(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
(2018-07-10, 04:54)Gendji Wrote:
(2018-07-09, 14:47)myron Wrote: Fixed some TVDB errors.

Changing actors is currently not supported - we just scrape them, and download the URL we get from scraper.
Resolution should be the same as in v2 (since same url), although we might display them bigger in UI...
And the "cached" images are always scaled down - but the one in movie/show folder should be 1:1 as from web...
Ok.

But there is a difference in resolution between V2 and V3 in regard to the downloaded images in the .actors folder. Tested it with a few movies scraped with V2. Old resolution is 185x278, which looks blurry in V3. New resolution scraped with V3 is 421x632 which looks good in V3.

Image url's differ also. V2 image link is ../w185.. V3 image link is ../h632..

Changing actors is not what i am looking for. Just refreshing the pictures with the V3 versions when cast is re-scraped would be enough.  
 Noticed the same sort of "problem" with TV Shows scraped with V2. Cast images are not being downloaded when re-scraping TV Shows in V3, that where scraped with V2. The .actors directory is made, but stays empty. Even scraping all info doesn't work.

Haven't tried completely removing all nfo files and removing and adding the show again, but i can not imagine that that is what should be done when switching to V3, when refreshing the cast images would be enough.

Is it possible this could be changed for Movies and TV Shows?
What information is NOT saved in NFO files. In movies, series and collections ?? That is, what information I will lose if I remove videos from the TMM database.
Hi.
I use this to rename my files: ${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) ${genres}
Example: 28 Days Later (2002) [Horror, Thriller, Science-Fiction]

But if there is only 1 genre the are no [...] in the filename. What can i do to have always  in the filename?

Thank you.
(2018-09-19, 19:23)OOmatrixOO Wrote: Hi.
I use this to rename my files: ${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) ${genres}
Example: 28 Days Later (2002) [Horror, Thriller, Science-Fiction]

But if there is only 1 genre the are no [...] in the filename. What can i do to have always in the filename?

Thank you.
Hi.
No one any idea?
Is it possible to include an option to choose between disc and discart naming conventions so it will work with Artwork Beef?... https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwork.beef/

Also, the posters I download are always small. Usually 500x750 and I then need to replace them with larger posters. Is there a setting that controls this as I have been unable to locate it.

Scrape starts at line 5901... https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ztFpMNqqc5/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@nikazi sorry, I did not have enough time to have a deeper look at your request, but as far as I could say with a quick view - I'll do #4 but the other might be trickier or just not doable

@dirtydesaster well that could be because (IIRC) we did not attach TMDB to the IMDB scraper for TV shows yet

@Gendji I've pushed a few fixes according to TV show actors last week - I hope they already fixed your problems

@Zwanzig basically everything we can store what is not in the NFO.. hard to tell by heart, but should not be much nowadays (because the Kodi NFO stores many things now)

@OOmatrixOO if you access the ${genres} array with only one item in it, the templating engine we use just takes this alone... but now I have added you the tag ${genresAsString}; you should be able to achieve everything with that

@Karellen discart is done in the next build; you find the poster sizes in the settings: movies - images (at the bottom!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Wondered if it would be possible to add some artwork management features. I always find myself R-Clicking on the images in the artwork tab trying to see the file name, or to launch an editor so I can fix something.

So maybe something like.

1. Hovering over an image or R-Click shows the full path, file name, and some image info image info like dimensions and file size.
2. An "Open with" dialog to launch an editor would be awesome, or even just "Open with Associated Program" would be great.
3. Delete, Rename or Remove image from DB.
4. Possibly an option to "Open in File Browser"

Not sure if others would find this useful as well, but it would be immensely helpful if you are always improving your artwork, or just want to clean up bad scraper results.
I realize it's a wish list, but it never hurts to ask.

Thanks for the awesome program!
Someone check the automatic download of subtitles. It does not work for me.
If i rename a movieset as example from Annabelle Collection to Annabelle Filmreihe tmm does not automatically rename the movieset pictures. 
Is there a way you can do this?

Thank you.
I used sometimes the rename option of the TV-Shows - after renaming the TMM shrinks some included movie files to a few (10-30) MBs or 0 MB 

can you please check this

thanks
A couple of observations:

1) dark theme shows MPAA ratings in black
2) tmm can't display actors that in nfo file point to a central folder
3) when you scrape a new movie, foreign titles are listed in foreign language, not the selected language. The salesman persian movie 2016 as an example
(2018-09-24, 08:10)mlaggner Wrote: @nikazi sorry, I did not have enough time to have a deeper look at your request, but as far as I could say with a quick view - I'll do #4 but the other might be trickier or just not doable

@dirtydesaster well that could be because (IIRC) we did not attach TMDB to the IMDB scraper for TV shows yet

@Gendji I've pushed a few fixes according to TV show actors last week - I hope they already fixed your problems

@Zwanzig basically everything we can store what is not in the NFO.. hard to tell by heart, but should not be much nowadays (because the Kodi NFO stores many things now)

@OOmatrixOO if you access the ${genres} array with only one item in it, the templating engine we use just takes this alone... but now I have added you the tag ${genresAsString}; you should be able to achieve everything with that

@Karellen discart is done in the next build; you find the poster sizes in the settings: movies - images (at the bottom!)
 Hi,
but the plot comes from TMDB? In the Options is the choice that tmdb is also for tv shows?
Or do I understand it wrong?
well that is a little problem.. the scraper options are for the whole scraper, but especially this option is only for the movie part Sad
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@dirtydesaster you are right - just saw that I've already split that.. will have to look about that

@Edworld
1. thanks - we may have to create a whole new set of icons for the dark theme.. is not finished 100%
2. tmm does not read links from NFO - it only searches in the folder structure as the Kodi specification told us
3. depends on the scraper you use.. not all scrapers are multi language able (like imdb)

@Yodaa tmm only uses java (and this uses the underlying operating system) to copy/move files. if files aren't getting copied completely you may have some sort of problem with your operation system!

@OOmatrixOO noted - thanks

@akovia sorry, tmm is a media manager not an enhanced image manager.. (and it is swing where many things are much more complicated as in html) - your requests only cause much work and little benefit..
the only thing I've planned is to remove an image from the db/file system (to clean up wrong images)
(2018-10-16, 08:06)mlaggner Wrote: @Yodaa tmm only uses java (and this uses the underlying operating system) to copy/move files. if files aren't getting copied completely you may have some sort of problem with your operation system!
 thanks
do you have any idea how to check this? - I am using the newest Mac-OS and I had never Problems with other apps to copy/move? 
could this be because of the new APFS file system?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1