v18 Local artist scraper generates log errors
I was doing some testing of local artist nfo scanning, using the new Kodi 18 artist info folder store.  I set the artist scraper to local info only scraper and then opened roles / all contributors and context menu on the first artist to scan all artists.  What I found in my debug log is that for all artists where tags have artist MBID, the call into CMusicInfoScanner:Big GrinownloadArtistInfo results in CScraperParser:Tonguearse throwing an error to log "ERROR: CScraperParser:Tonguearse: Could not find scraper function ResolveIDToUrl".  It looks like this is due to metadata.local not handling ResolveIDToUrl.  It isn't an error (the nfo file is found and scanned as expected); rather it is log spam.  I guess this could be handled either in CMusicInfofScanner or the scraper addon (if scraper addon is metadata.local don't call the scraper).

This of course is a nuisance issue probably not worth working on unless the module is opened up for something else.

Not sure how to turn off the emojis.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2018-01-09, 04:33)scott967 Wrote: Not sure how to turn off the emojis.
Full Edit your post. Under the Update Post button, you should see "Disable Smilies"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local artist scraper generates log errors0