a rapid pictures visualiser
Hi everyone,

I am look for a way to watch my pictures on Kodi. The visualisation (next picture) must be as fast a possible, because I watch a lot of pictures.

Is there any extension or app who use a cache feature ?

Many thanks for you help

Raph
Hello
You want the image to display faster, according to you should compress the image will make the transfer will be much faster
@MaryHarris,

We are not a photography forum. There are bigger, better and more expertise forums that you can subscribe to that can offer you photography related assistance.

Though, I do think you are a discrete spammer, so I will keep watching your movements. Don't be surprised if you receive a sudden ban.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello! I have same question! Some other solutions please!
With the default skin "Estuary" it last a verry long time to watch pictures in a slideshow.

Try to use the "Conluence" Skin.  (It solves my problems to watch lots of pictures, i use XConfluence)
In -> Settings -> Player ->Pictures -> Amount of time to display each image: 3 seconds is a good time to watch pictures.
See this tread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308144

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a rapid pictures visualiser0