• 117(current)
Release Aura
@jurialmunkey
i hope you do not mind my asking for some skinning help here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342339

thank you
have you found a solution? watched indicators dont work on my system on the home screen
when i go to the addon..there it works.
so just no indicators on the homescreen Sad

anyone a solution?
EDIT: Found it. I first had to add a new menu item (Video library >> Playlists (item)) to the Main menu. Jeez! Is this stuff documented somewhere?

(2019-02-10, 02:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [b][b][b].....
[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b] How do i get to [b]New Smart Playlist..., Edit Smart Playlist, etc? I usually go through Videos >> Playlists.[/b][/b][/b][/b]
(2019-03-22, 23:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 17:33)pdelospalotes Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 17:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Okay so you are just talking about basic filtering by name - ive never included that because I don't see it as being useful when there is the alphabet strip which is really quick for getting to a particular letter. I only include advanced filtering, but I can add basic filter too.

Watched indicator is shown if itthe watched property is set for the item. There is no dependency to install. If watched indicators aren't working for a particular addon, then you need to talk to the addon author. 
I would definitely appreciate adding that filtering option, it would make this skin perfect for me.  

added on latest git. 
Thanks a lot, I'll try it tonight!
(2019-03-23, 17:13)Zpower Wrote: Image

Ah I see. Are your files on a network of some sort? I've noticed kodi misreporting codecs over samba.
Either way, should be fixed with latest git.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-25, 15:00)Luke Cage Wrote: EDIT: Found it. I first had to add a new menu item (Video library >> Playlists (item)) to the Main menu. Jeez! Is this stuff documented somewhere?
How do i get to New Smart Playlist..., Edit Smart Playlist, etc? I usually go through Videos >> Playlists.

Skinshortcuts provides links to Videos and Music in the "Common" folder of shortcuts if your menu setup doesn't have them. However, due to a bug with the Leia version of skinshortcuts, the labels are incorrect (Videos is incorrectly labelled as "N/A" - well, actually, it is because Leia changed what some localized strings are and skinshortcuts was not updated to reflect these changes). I've figured out a hack to fix this label issue (see latest git) until the actual fix in the skinshortcuts addon makes its way to the official repo.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I use nfs server to share media to my tvbox but in that case of the photo it's local kodi.
Thanks for the fix
@jurialmunkey Thanks. I'll update the repo. (I have the Aura skin repo installed in Kodi as an addon and created 2 other branches in it.)
No wonder I couldn't find Videos. Smile

EDIT: That worked. N/A is now displayed as Videos in Settings and in the main menu. (And the actual Playlists item within Videos, is still displayed as Playlists item.)
But why is Videos (N/A) not displayed when configured as a submenu/category under Settings (see scrteenshot) ?     Like so:

@jurialmunkey - if you have the time to look
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2838876
thank you
I'm trying to hide ratings for tv episodes in "Media Info" view and replace it with episode length, is it possible ? If yes which file do i need to edit ? Thanks.

Aura - Rating
(2019-03-24, 12:40)geldorf Wrote: have you found a solution? watched indicators dont work on my system on the home screen

anyone a solution?

Isnt there anyone who can give me a solution?
I love this skin but i miss the watch indicators on the home screen Sad
(2019-03-26, 19:55)geldorf Wrote:
(2019-03-24, 12:40)geldorf Wrote: have you found a solution? watched indicators dont work on my system on the home screen

anyone a solution?

Isnt there anyone who can give me a solution?
I love this skin but i miss the watch indicators on the home screen Sad   
What do you mean?
I´ve watch indicators and watch progressing on home screen.

ImageImage
Hi @jurialmunkey 

Great skin as always. I would like your help to point out where I can edit to get a plot like in the attached picture? Thank you so much!

Link: Dropbox pic
After seeing "Aesir (A Titan MOD)" I liking his POSTER view I have been looking at getting AURA into something similar.

Your Large POster view is simialr bar the sizing and offset of the posters (Mine are all homemade anyway as this is for home videos)

So using COLORBOX I can blur nicely but It also blurrs my Home Multi image background too. So I tweakked :

IN Includes_Global.xml

LINE <include name="Global_Background"> 

I added :

<visible>System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + !Window.IsActive(Home)</visible>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur) + !Window.IsActive(Home)</visible>

So HOME is not bnlurred and look cool

But once I have been into a homemovoes playlist (They are blurred as I wanted)

Then back to home and It Then shows blurred background again ...

Does it cache these ... any ideas How I can get Blurred Fanart everywhere but not HOME ??
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19