Is it posiible to nagitate in Albums with multiple CDs
Hi, i wonder if it is in any way posible to Navigate into an Album and than choose wich DISC i want to listen / go inside  next.

Lets say im in MUSIC Library
I naviagte to ALBUM > now i want to chosse wich DISC (CD 1, or CD 2, or some special named DISC of the same ALBUM) should show his Tiitles/Tracks.
DEFAULT IS ALWAYS
 (ARTIST >) ALBUM > TITLE  (default if multiple CD inside or not), end up being in a List of all tracks of all Discs.

example
Files are tagged correctly, but the only way to seperate it in the Library to me is to give the ALBUM NAME Tag an a "DISKNAME Addition".

Die Æsthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit- 36 tracks

Die Æsthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit ( CD 1) - 12 traks
 Die Æsthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit ( CD 2) - 12 traks
 Die Æsthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit ( CD 3) - 12 traks
But this way (logical) , the 3 discs shown up as an "standalone album.

I'm having a huge MusicLib, and almost Everything is tagged, but i struggle with (DISCNUMBERS/DISKNAMES), for KODI.

Is there any other way to tag the files that i can choose wich DISC i want i want to go inside?
Or is it intended , to show all Ttiles of all available Discs by go in an album with more than 1 included Discs and i must deal with it??
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
At the moment you just have to deal with it, Kodi does not have provison for disc sets. It does process disc number along with track number, so gets them in the correct order, but the UI does not provide a way to quickly pick just the tracks from disc 1 etc.

There are threads discussing it. Sometimes the number of physical media is irrelevent, but other times the partition has musical significance and I know that you only want to play a particular disc. It is something on my long job list to look at.
(2018-02-20, 10:13)DaveBlake Wrote: At the moment you just have to deal with it, Kodi does not have provison for disc sets. It does process disc number along with track number, so gets them in the correct order, but the UI does not provide a way to quickly pick just the tracks from disc 1 etc.

There are threads discussing it. Sometimes the number of physical media is irrelevent, but other times the partition has musical significance and I know that you only want to play a particular disc. It is something on my long job list to look at.
 Thanks for fast respond.
I know its more important to do, but good to know its on a list  :-)

Thanks, now i know i don't have to tag the Disc Sets again.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it posiible to nagitate in Albums with multiple CDs0