• 6(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-03-28, 17:19)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

This was converted to Leia using emiralles' Krypton Mod and the Multi-Mod, and I believe I have all of JohnyBee's content included.
I should have known that.... Smile  Still having troubles getting to the Settings menu in Windows 10 will keep trying.  Thx
@jasn

I only have Leia running on my Linux OS. Is anyone else having trouble running this mod with Leia on Windows 10?
UPDATE #2

ImageDiscart for music widgets
Per Jumpy73's request, I updated the code for discart in music widgets to the latest that Angelinas provided.

ImageLowList music rating star
I updated the rating star code in the LowList view for music. The star was not displaying. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageRightList music rating star
I updated the rating star code in the RightList view for music. The star was not using the color diffuse. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageDIALOGUE TOP ART
I updated the code again for the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" setting. It should now only display the title as text when one of the following occurs...
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to LOGO and clearlogo and clearart are both missing (if clearlogo is missing it tries to display clearart instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to CLEARART and clearart and clearlogo are both missing (if clearart is missing it tries to display clearlogo instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to BANNER and banner and clearlogo are both missing (if banner is missing it tries to display clearlogo instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to LOGO, CLEARART or BANNER and all three are missing

ImageTop Menu for movies
I added a setting to the Top Menu for Movies. "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" and "LOGO AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE)" will toggle on/off when the other is selected.

ImageRating star and user rating for songs in LowList and RightList views
I added rating star and user rating code for songs to the LowList & RightList music views.

Have a good night folks!

Download
03-29-18 Update (This update only applies to v1.0.0.2 of the Leia mod.  This will update the skin to v1.0.0.3)
Hello,
please, give me an advice.

1. The menu options section does not work. Clicking will not show anything.
2. For the past issue, you can not download the extra extras.
3. Automatic updating works?

OT: I thank you for the work you have done, because I have returned to this sketch, which you are more accessible to all.
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
(2018-03-30, 00:50)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

I only have Leia running on my Linux OS. Is anyone else having trouble running this mod with Leia on Windows 10?
Hi latts9923,
I am running win 10 and have trouble with the 3 things I mentioned on post #67 above. I tried to delete everything and reinstall kodi and your beautiful mod again but still no luck fixing those problems. Another problem that I found is that list 3d on music shows blank list while on movies it works perfect.
@CyberCodeDroid

You're welcome!

1. Are you talking about the submenu?
2. I'm not sure what you're talking about. Can you expand a little on this one?
3. Are you asking about the automatic updates for Addons?
@Dave.B

I'll install Leia on a Windows 10 PC and see if I can reproduce your problems.
(2018-03-22, 22:54)jasn Wrote: Hi latts.  I have loaded your excellent skin but am struggling with two things>>>

Music Widget does not display any "album"related info.  Other items like Artist and Songs work.

If I try to access "Settings" from the OSD menu in Fullscreen I get "Error: Exception caught on main loop.exiting"

Thanks if you can help...

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/B7d6g624jC/
Please check these as well latts.  I've included a log above it that helps.  Thx.
(2018-03-30, 15:12)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I'll install Leia on a Windows 10 PC and see if I can reproduce your problems.
Thanks bud, I really appreciate it.
@latts9923 Thank you for the update, rating stars in right list of movies and TV shows still showing wrong stars count if the value is less than 6.

Thanks
@Slayer1982

You're welcome!

Doh! Fixed...it will be part of the next update.
HI,

in Live TV - EPG - Timeline is a issue. Can not see the Timeline. When i scroll up or down (blind Scroll), then i can see the preview but the timeline is hidden.
@bushidokingz

I'll take a look at that.
I installed Leia and your skin on my LibreELEC NUC this weekend latts and had the same trouble with system lockup and crash when accessing Settings from the Music OSD.  Is anyone else not having this problem?  Two independent computers and OS' but the same trouble.  Could it be that I am sourcing from a NAS?
@jasn

I haven't tried using a NAS device with the Leia Mod. I'll try it and get back with you.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13