• 12(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Hey Latts,

I like the pulsing "Pause" in the movie screen but I am wondering if you would tell me which file that is in so I can change it to add the "Time left" in hours and minutes above the blinking 'Pause" you currently have?
studio icons colored?
@melons2

The pulsing pause is located in DialogSeekBar.xml. Look for "pulse_pause_label" in the file.
@kow1234

Install the Kodibrasil Repo and go to LOOK AND FEEL>IMAGE COLLECTIONS>MEDIA ICONS PACK FOR AEON MQ 7 - COLOURED.
Found it and made the same changes I had in emiralles orginal Mod but can't get it to work? YET!!
Not that important.

Thanks
THX got it working
Greetings.  For Music I'm having trouble enabling JB's animated lyrics and am not seeing the logos cycle as they did in Krypton.  Am I missing a setting somewhere or two?  I've been scouring the menus everywhere.

I'm using Windows 10, BTW, and assume I no longer have to modify the MusicVisualization.xml file as originally needed in Krypton?

Thx
I fixed the problem with List 3D showing on the root music menu.  I'll include that in the next update.

@jasn - If you bring up the context menu while in fullscreen mode you can enable the video lyrics. I'll take a look at the logos.
Thank you............for your help.
I use really use "TV Show - Next aired" for my TV guide for the shows I watch. I use version 6.0.15 and it worked in Krypton and the emiralles skin mod. It works here except the thumbnails (the squares images) in the 7 day view don't work. Unless you put a cursor over the square so the title appears at the top of the screen , you don't see what show was/is what day or time. Which kinda makes it useless.
This must be simple......I just don't see it??

(Version 7.0.1 doesn't work either and didn't work in Krypton with mod)
@melons2

You're welcome!

I just installed v6.0.15 and I see the same results you've described (with Krypton and Leia)...

I've never used this addon. What features are not working?
Thanks..........I reinstalled it and then changed some of it's settings.......and it works.
it will only work for a 7 day view, days of week on the side with smaller thumbs now.
It used to be able to show 15 day scrolling view, days of week at top and larger thumbnails.........
But it works!
Hey Kodi guys!
I am very hiped that this skin will supported and coded in future Leia version!!
But also a little fear that Muldi-Mod addition for MQ7 losses support.

One Question:
Whats the main differences between Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod and Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod?
Pros and Cons?

Are the following AddOns working? Order by function importance:

Artwork Downloader!
MovieSet Artwork Automator!
TVTunes!

TVShow Next Aired
ExtendedInfo Script
Steam
Youtube
Videoextras
Global Search

Have also someone experience with support of Local Information Only, thecompatibility of the .nfo's with MediaCompanion.
@melons2

I'll double check when I get home, but I thought I had the 15 day scrolling view working on Leia as well.
@"chrissix"

The Leia Mod contains everything from the Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Krypton. Every update I post for the Multi-Mod gets applied to this Mod as well.

Concerning the addons...

Artwork Downloader - This addon is no longer supported in Leia. I've been using Artwork Beef and it seems to be working fine.
MovieSet Artwork Automator - I haven't tried this addon yet with Leia.
TVTunes - This addon can not be discussed on the forum any longer.
TVShow Next Aired - I'm looking into this one as we speak.
ExtendedInfo Script - I haven't tried this addon yet with Leia.
Steam - Is this the Steam Launcher addon? I don't use Steam for anything...perhaps someone else can chime in on this one.
Youtube - I believe this addon is in the Leia KODI Repo.
Videoextras - The thread for this addon has been closed since 2015. I'm pretty sure it will need updated to work with Leia. It may also be an addon we can't discuss any longer.
Global Search - I believe this addon is in the Leia KODI Repo.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13