• 13(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
How do I turn off the R2D2 animation on the home screen?
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
@CyberCodeDroid

R2D2 is tied to the Star Wars Effects radio button in Skin Settings.
UPDATE #5

ImageFont change for "THUMBNAIL INFO" setting in KodiFlixTV
I changed the font for the unwatched episode info when "THUMBNAIL INFO" is enabled for the Default layout in KodiFlixTV. It was calling for a font that didn't exist.

ImageList 3D for music
I fixed the problem with List 3D showing on the root music menu. List 3D now only displays for artists and albums. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

Image Unwatched episodes for KodiFlixTV
There was code missing for a feature in KodiFlixTV. You now have the option to display unwatched episode info on the Poster, Boxsets and TV Art layouts. There is a new radio button on the Top Menu named "UNWATCHED ICON". The radio button will not display if you have the Default layout selected..

Download
05-10-18 Update (This will update the skin to v1.0.0.6)
Hi latts nice work as usual.

I don't know why but in my movies list "RightList" i no longer see my disc art when it comes on movie sets.
I can always see my disc art (wich i have in my movie folder) when i see a single movie or a movie from a set, but i can't see the multiple disc art when i m on a movieset.

Is there something i can do to make it work?

Thanks in advantage, and again great work!
Thanks for your work on this skin and the above update..........GREAT WORK!
@nikeb

Thanks!

I just looked at the code in Right List for the sets discart, and it is currently tied to a setting for the Poster List view...not sure why. Enable Poster List and switch to that view. Go to the Top Menu and look for the setting "DISC ART (IF AVAILABLE)". Is it turned on? This setting is also in the Top Menu for Right List, but it only controls the disc art for a movie. I have a fix for this bug that will be included in the next update.
@melons2

You're welcome!
Hi Latts thanks for the reply.

I actually activated Poster view (it was off) and then i find the option already flagged.

I ve tried to turn the flag off and on again (IT Crowd quote) but then switching to right list view nothing happen. Did the same thing with Posterlite view but..same results.

I noticed that in every view i use movieset s disc arts are not showing anymore.
Master,
I would ask you a question. My computer is in the silicon sky. I'm about to install it again. Drive has encountered a problem of dependence. In what version for a regular PC can I install your mod without any problems? I would like to use:

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/mast...c/?C=M&O=D

I'm going to ask questions for you, but you're the only one from the MOD who regularly answers. And I see that much, just like your work.
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
@nikeb

Most views use the skin helper service to display the sets discart. Try PosterZoom...it does not.
@CyberCodeDroid

This skin is compatible with Kodi v18 "Leia". Any build you install may install it's own skin. Speaking of...be careful what you post. I don't think we're supposed to discuss builds on this forum.
I either just noticed this or it changed.
When I go to weather on the home screen (Weather Underground).
I get the correct current readings but to the right of that the forecast days read Jan. 3rd, 4th, 5th...etc. and temperatures predictions consistent with winter conditions.
I can't figure out why.
Any ideas?

Thanks
@melons2

I see the same behavior. The same version works fine with Krypton. I think the Addon needs an update.
(2018-04-17, 02:57)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Sorry...I forgot to get back with you on that.

1. The playlist at startup is definitely not working. I haven't had a chance to look into that one yet.
2. I'm still trying to get the rating window to open from the OSD menu.
3. I installed the Leia nightly version 20180409 and the CPU info is now showing on Windows 10.
Hi latts9923,
any luck with these problems ?
@Dave.B

I haven't looked into #1 or #2 in a while...been working on discart code for all the views. For #3, you should see the CPU info now with the latest Leia build.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13