• 14(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Tried the skin last night and rom collection browser view does not work. When opening rcb, I see a double pane mumbo jumbo and no games. Not sure if this is related to the skin or rcb, although it works fine on other Leia skins. The rcb context menu opens fine.
@JarlMattson

OK, I'll take a look.
hey guys after a fresh Kodi install and installing this mod my skin looks like a regular mq7 and it doesn't look at all like all the posted pictures. am I missing anything else?
@Ernie1500

The MQ7 Leia Mod has everything from the Multi-Mod included.
@JarlMattson

I see the same double pane when I tried Rom Collection Browser. I tried a few other Leia skins and I get the same result. What skin are you using where it looks correct?
I got it working. Thank you
(2018-06-04, 13:36)latts9923 Wrote: @JarlMattson

I see the same double pane when I tried Rom Collection Browser. I tried a few other Leia skins and I get the same result. What skin are you using where it looks correct?

I did some more experimenting with this and it seems RCB must be updated to current git version 2.2.1 to work on any Leia skin, although still not working for this one.

Tested MQ6 Angelinas, Estuary V2, Titan, mimic, and all kodi repo skins. All work with RCB 2.2.1.
@JarlMattson

I just updated to the latest Leia nightly and updated RCB to 2.2.1, but I still see the double pane no matter what Skin I use.
In RCB settings, try changing skin view to Estuary...it's working for me using MQ6 angelinas.
After the new installation, I do not see the spinning disk from the film cover, can I ask if this feature is turned on somewhere? (SOLVED)
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
is there not goimg to be any more  updates for this skin
I think so , if there are updates for the skin less frequent than before is due at the beautiful season , do not despair.
@latts9923
it is my lack or other , when I saw an episode of a TV series , it is not kept as a seen episode , possible this ?
@kow1234

As gotham_x stated, it's summer time and I'm a fishing freak (shout out to LakeForkGuy), so I'm hitting the water whenever I have a chance. I'm working on updating all the views to display local discart first, and then using Skin Helper when local discart is missing.
@gotham_x

I'll take a look at that.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13