• 15(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You had the time to take a look ?
Hi, I rjuat eturned to Kodi after two years, and this is the skin I always use because its compatibility (well was version 5 in that time).  I have several movie categories like sci-fi movies, horror movies, and concerts for example. I create smart playlists for each one of them to avoid any conflict. After that I relabel the main menu categories with this same names because when I move thru the main menu I lave to see each of my options. What I forgot is how to link a smart playlist to one of the main menu choices for example, I have in  the main menu horror movies and want to link the horror movies smart playlist to it ... can you help me please? thanks in advance
if you want to connect a smart playlist to the main menu , Obviously, first you need to create a smart playlist , for your Horror movies.Done this , go to settings and customize main menu and select an unused item , it's a yellow label ,clik on replace this menu'con... clik on Video Playlist , here you can see all the smart playlists you've created before, select the smart playlist, the one you are interested in and save with OK , last step , Rename the smart playlist in Horror.
Added to Horror as a smart playlist at Kodi's main menu'.
@gotham_x

I just marked an episode as watched and it displays the watched icon.
let me understand better, the episode seen, is marked by you manually ? or automatically...for me , no observed icon is displayed...I left out some basic settings that happen this ?
@gotham_x

You can enable/disable the watched flag by going to the Top Menu's "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" menu. The setting "WATCHED LABEL" should be eight down from the top.
Thanks gotham_x it work.
Its me or the "themes" option is not working? Im trying to download more themes besides "pumkin" and the program do nothing
(2018-07-15, 13:25)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x

You can enable/disable the watched flag by going to the Top Menu's "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" menu. The setting "WATCHED LABEL" should be eight down from the top.
 I had already looked there , "WATCHED LABEL" is activated by default.At this point there must be another problem.
(2018-07-15, 13:48)Jorsan Wrote: Thanks gotham_x it work.
 You're welcome, it's nothing.
can you download "themes" ? I can't
now is working, sorry
Have one folder with lots o video clips. I have tried to create a smart playlist under music videos (when you have to choose wich category is the carpet that you are adding) but the folder is empty. Seems like I need to treat it different, can you tell me how? thanks
I have not and I have never treated video clips  through the playlist , maybe, I say maybe try with Playlisy party mode , and however, as a procedure it should not deviate from that dealt with Smart Playlist.
@gotham_x

Have you tried marking the video as watched from the context menu?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13